Kanye West - Musician or Manbearpig?

MobBoss

Off-Topic Overlord
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549800,00.html??test=faces

Taylor Swift seemed pretty surprised herself to have won the VMA for Best Female Music Video on Sunday evening, but the real shock came when Kanye West suddenly burst onto the stage and rudely stole the microphone from the country crooner during her acceptance speech.

"Yo Taylor, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Beyoncé has one of the best videos of all time," West said. "One of the best videos of all time!"

A clearly embarrassed Swift stood motionless, not knowing what to do as West continued his rant. Eventually, audience members rose to their feet and booed the rapper down as cameras captured a mortified Beyonce. West took his seat (to make matters worse, time was up and Swift didn't even have a chance to fire back) and controversy continued to ensue as a multitude of celebs told him off, prompting security to circle the area.

Pop Tarts learned that Swift was comforted by her friends and family immediately afterwards and was upset by the whole incident. An inside source told Tarts that West was asked by a big-wig at MTV to immediately leave the show.

Diddy later took to the stage to present an award, but the second "Kanye" was uttered again the crowd booed and "Taylor" was chanted through Radio City Hall, the tension reaching a high point when West's nominated video was played.

Beyonce's hit "Single Ladies" eventually got all it deserved by taking on the big one - Video of the Year. The ever-classy Knowles dedicated her time to Swift and had the emotional teen idol return to the stage for the opportunity to give her acceptance without any interruption.

The controversy certainly stole the spotlight from what was anticipated to be the show highlight — Madonna opening for Janet Jackson and her tribute to brother Michael.

Anyone see this? I had to look it up after hearing about it from a friend. Simply amazing.

Why in the hell do they even let that guy anywhere near the mic to begin with is beyond me. He has the maturity of a 5 year old.

So, lets discuss what should happen to him? Anything? Nothing? Will this affect his music sales? Postively or negatively?

I wouldnt bug me one bit of no one bought anything of his ever again and the guy just disappeared.

Thoughts?

The ever-classy Knowles dedicated her time to Swift and had the emotional teen idol return to the stage for the opportunity to give her acceptance without any interruption.
Class :thumbsup:

West: gay fish +1

I've said it before but I genuinely thought Kanye West was a woman.

OK, I have no idea what this gay fish thing is either, what are ye talking about?

Top Bottom