Kazakhstan National Security Plan

Haha, its not anger, then I would have been evicted from the forums. :)

But allow me to tell this to Niklas over chat, before you send the Workboat Note. I am fine with no more vote counting, as long as our next turnplayer informs them on the matter in the formal diplomacy email. In the meantime, I have already told Niklas the situation, and you can still use me to extract information on their side.

Haha, its not anger, then I would have been evicted from the forums. :)

But allow me to tell this to Niklas over chat, before you send the Workboat Note. I am fine with no more vote counting, as long as our next turnplayer informs them on the matter in the formal diplomacy email. In the meantime, I have already told Niklas the situation, and you can still use me to extract information on their side.
I agree with this. That way your credibility is protected, which is waht I felt was at stake all along... The only request I would make, is that the team agrees on a note to send, disclosing the wb so that we can send it as soon as you talk to Niklas, that way their team will get our "official" disclosure as soon as you make the "unofficial" disclosure. You might even couch it as... "the team is disclosing wb because I (Provo) forced them to... by threatening to tell due to my superior ethics/conscience" Handle it however you want... As I have said many times, your chatlogs are your business...:goodjob:

All good, go ahead with the promissory diplomatic note on the workboat, I only told Niklas that we decided to tell them to create stability in the treaty, nothing spectacular, and that we kept it back until we had agreed on the treaty.

I don't think it's worthwhile asking them to turn their wb back, they may as well build another to go the other way, and may have already done so. If they go east it means they'll be able to trade with civ 3 and that will help in convinving civ3 to join our pact.

Provo's credibility is under no threat, Team Cav never asked us if we had sent a wb and we never volunteered the info.

Now that we have told them, Provo - perhaps you can ask if they have sent another wb out clockwise?

Niklas said that they had indeed sent a workboat in the western direction, about the same time we sent ours. They sent theirs by turn 40.

Mars sier:
hi
Niklas Broberg sier:
hey
Mars sier:
the other guys had only one question, as we now has informed you about our workboat
did you send another workboat in the other direction?
Niklas Broberg sier:
yes, but later than the one headed to you
so we have yet to meet someone out that way

That's actually very good, it gives us 2 options when it comes to picking the 3rd partner and we should meet both of these civs about the same time.

This bit of information only serves to highlight how important it was that we formed a pact with Team Cav when we did as they could have made contact with 2 more civs easily enough without our help and we might have seen ourselves stuck in a pact of 2 with hostile civs either side of us!! Who do you think would have been the first civ to get wiped out??

When we do meet another team we should not let on right away that we have a deal worked out with Team Cav. At this point we do not know if the team we meet will be our third partner or whether that honor will go to the team the Cavaleiros meet in the other direction. As they say, discretion is the better part of valor.

Indeed, the CavKaz Treaty is classified until further notice.

Yes, we need to make sure Team Cav adopt the same approach with anyone they meet to the west. We should make contact around the same time so we should try and suss out as much as we can about the two civs before we decide who we want to court

We may need to assign one agent to each new team, in case these already talk to each other. We need to give each of these two strict coverstories to abide by.

Yes, you are right Provo. The last thing we need is teams sharing chatlogs with each other and discovering our diplomat saying something to one team and something different to the other. We should have different ambassadors for each new team we meet.

Basically, I suggest we appoint three new ambassadors, and since I already earnt the trust of Niklas and his men, I can still work on Cavaleiros.

We may need a new Mad Scientists Ambassador, a new Sancta Ambassador and a new Saturn Ambassador. Hopefully, some of these got MSN. We should make these information packages they are allowed to act on, and a list of topics not to be mentioned or talked about for each account. We need to compartmentalize the data flows, and direct information or misinformation when deemed appropriate.

My gut feeling is that our workboat meets Mad Scientists, but I may be wrong.

We may need a new Mad Scientists Ambassador, a new Sancta Ambassador and a new Saturn Ambassador. Hopefully, some of these got MSN.

I would like to suggest that we avoid using any chats when we make new contacts. Let's keep things nice and slow via team emails. We will need time to confer with Team Cav on things so please :please: let us refrain from chatting on the first date.

Indeed, we will use official emails in the beginning, and use MSN when we need detailed consultations.

Top Bottom