1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

KCKUltimate Problem

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Macintosh' started by mythusmage, Jul 26, 2010.

1. mythusmage

mythusmage Chieftain

The Ancient biq crashed the game, you can see the report by clicking on the attachment below (Long, isn't it?).

Attached Files:

2. AlanH

AlanH Mac addict, php monkey Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

Seems to start up OK here. Have you installed the bits correctly? The mod expands to a folder called Conquests. That corresponds with the folder called /Applications/Civ III Complete/Conquests Game Data/ on the Mac. So:

The stuff that's in the mod's Conquests/Conquests/ folder has to go into /Applications/Civ III Complete/Conquests Game Data/Conquests/

The stuff that's in the mod's Conquests/Scenarios/ folder has to go into /Applications/Civ III Complete/Conquests Game Data/Scenarios/

3. mythusmage

mythusmage Chieftain

The BIQs are divided into two folders Conquests, and Scenarios, and that's where I put them when I installed the mod. I'm going to try installing the latter BIQs in Play the World Game Data/Scenarios to see what happens.

4. AlanH

Which biq is crashing? I tested the one in Conquests.

5. mythusmage

mythusmage Chieftain

KCKUltimateAncient in Conquest Game Date/Scenarios.

6. AlanH

Both of them start up OK here. I see no reason why moving either of them into Play the World Game Data/Scenarios/ would help.