Keep getting incomplete downloads ?

Graiskye

Chieftain
Hey gang, I keep getting partial downloads of FFH 2040 using the link provided by this site, which is hosted at ModDB. Ussually get great service from em.
PLease note that the file does not come up as incomplete, it says it is a complete download, but they are too small, always differing, tried it 4 times, so far most I got was 202 MB. Then when I try to install I get a NSIS error predictably.
Any ideas ?
I am currently trying to download 2020 from filefront, will see what kind of luck I have there ?
-G.

NO worries it seems that the file from Fileffront was good, installed fine. If you look at the comments on ModDB, it seems a few others are getting the incomplete file thing as well. Is it just a symptom of ModDb ?
Thanks for nothing......lol.
-G

Just a quick follow up. I finally got FFH2 instaled and working, but I had to download it a total of 7 times, 4 incompletes(that say complete?), and two other full size dl's(368mb) that would install, but then not work, finally I chose the alternate mirror option(DUH) that you get from ModDB, and then I was presented with a whole bunch of DL links, using the filefront one again(first try did not work) I downloaded FFH2 2040d version and installed, patched to M, installed the media packs, fingers crossed, hit the desktop shortie, and success.
NO thanks to any of you....again just kidding, I loivew talking to myself, do it all the time.
thanks all the same,
-G.
PS: Thanks also to Kael and the FFH team, what an awesome game, I cant even call it a mod, it just re works Civ4 totally into another game, I enjoy even more so far.

Same here, five incomplete downloads and three failed installs later, now works fine.

Top Bottom