Keroro's Tech Icons

Keroro

Dororo: Ninja Frog
This may turn out as the smallest tech icon library ever. But there you go. Just two icons at the moment, both from my Alexander the Great scenario.

Credits -
Wikipedia for the Alexander the Great picture.

Christina Biaggi for the Gordion Knot picture.

Previews -

Attachments

• Alexander.zip
    18 KB · Views: 275
  • Gordion Knot.zip
    17 KB · Views: 232
An industrial type icon - Battersea Power Plant in London. A massive (and tragically unused) brick building. Could be used for Coal Power or Industrial age Brick making techs.

Preview:

Thanks to the Battersea Canoe Club for the original pic.

The files.

EDIT - I found a transparency problem. Damnit, I don't know how these happen. :mad:

The Roman Gladius, I believe. I was disappointed how the small icon came out on this one, but I guess 32 X 32 is pretty small to get any kind of detail.

I made this one to represent dyes in the game. Could also be used to represent marketplaces or luxury trading.

Attachments

• Gladius.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Dying.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 227
Wow, the dyes tech looks excellent! The Roman Gladius is pretty cool too.

Are you going to enter the dyes in this months competition?

Wow, the dyes tech looks excellent! The Roman Gladius is pretty cool too.

Are you going to enter the dyes in this months competition?

Thanks, :D they're just C'n'P efforts, so I can't take much credit for any of these. :mischief: I'm not sure what I'll enter for the compo yet, I'll decide next week I think.

A few MesoAmerican themed techs. Two versions of Quezalcoatl.

First one - Copyright and all respect to Rebecca Kemp for the image.
Second one - image of the La Venta Stele from Wikipedia.

EDIT - Just found and fixed a transparency issue, don't think that anyone downloaded them before I replaced the file.

Attachments

• Coatl.zip
    18.5 KB · Views: 227
  • RK Coatl.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 195
A tech that I converted from Civarmy's old avatar.

Entered in the monthly competition in tribute to his return to modding. :D

The files.

Nice to see that people will be able to find uses for some of these. :)

Something a bit different - a futuristic solar shade, courtesy of the BBC website.

Preview:

I'd be interested to know what people think about the use of a different composition for the small picture.

Attachments

• Solar Shade.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 215
Solar Shade now available for download. I think I'll also enter it in the tech icon competition this month.

Not really a tech icon, but I may as well make a note of them here. Link to their own thread. They're usually used to replace entertainers.

Preview:

From the left - Satyr, Comedy, Tragedy 1, and Tragedy 2. The eyes and mouths show as civcolour in game, in case you wondered.

So I cut, and I pasted, and I resized, and came up with a few icons cos I can and no-one can stop me and if they try I'll say I don't care.

Just previews for now - have to fix the pallattes when I get home to my gimp. :mischief: Make that GIMP.

Silks, Spices 1, Spices 2, and, erm, Hot Spices?

Any thoughts on these? Should I make more spice icons? How many spice icons do we need before I should stop? What's that, one? OK, I'll stop now.

So I cut, and I pasted, and I resized, and came up with a few icons cos I can and no-one can stop me and if they try I'll say I don't care.

Just previews for now - have to fix the pallattes when I get home to my gimp. :mischief: Make that GIMP.

Brilliant, we can sabotage your journey home! And you thought we couldn't stop you! :evil:

Joking aside, I think you should carry on with them. I'm sure the more you make, the more someone will find the right icon for them :p

You could open some sort of franchise! :king:

OK then, franchise on the spice trade now open:

One silk and three spice icons, one with an alternative small icon.

I'll probably enter one in the compo this month, if anyone has a preference (or a hunch about which one might get more than one vote ;)) then let me know.

Attachments

• Luxuries.zip
    72.5 KB · Views: 187
And another offering. Just a cut'n'paste, from the victory sequence of Rome Total War. All credits to the CA team - I just tidied it up a bit.

Attachments

• Greek Helmet.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 221
I like the helmet too, but I think that I should refrain from entering that one just in case of copyright / IP issues. I really had very little to do with it - just hitting print screen and a bit of tidy up. Then again, the others were fairly simple cut and pastes too.

The tech icon compo allows cut and paste icons BTW.

Top Bottom