Kerry supporters... in the middle of all this, did you ever stop and consider...

Having Teresa Heinz Kerry, as First Lady?? :eek:

Seriously! What is her deal?? :confused:

I'm watching her on C-SPAN (not sure why, really), and she's freaking me out! :crazyeye:

Nothing against her personally, or anything... she just really seems... I dunno - really out there, somehow.

Seriously, its like voting Bush as the president just because Laura Bush looks hot ? whats with this George thingy anyway ?? He sure looks :crazyeye:.

No offense but the voters should focus on the presidental candidate themselves and not the First lady nor how the president looks like, handsome or not. Its the way and policies they stand for that count.

Ramius

Ramius75 said:
Seriously, its like voting Bush as the president just because Laura Bush looks hot ? whats with this George thingy anyway ?? He sure looks :crazyeye:.
Ramius

Who thinks Laura Bush is hot? :crazyeye: I mean she has a look about her, I don’t know what it is, but she has it.

Now their daughter Barbara is hot, Jenna isn’t so hot.

Ramius75 said:

No offense but the voters should focus on the presidental candidate themselves and not the First lady nor how the president looks like, handsome or not. Its the way and policies they stand for that count.

Ramius

No kidding. That's not my point. All I'm saying is - imagine Teresa as 1st Lady. :eek: She's just a little too kooky when you imagine her filling that role, you have to admit... :crazyeye:

I like her; she cracks me up. But yeah -- who cares?

Renata

I'd vote for her long before I'd vote for Kerry.

I couldn't give less of a crap what the first lady looks like.
For all I care, we could have a man as first lady.

IMHO, Laura Bush isn't that good on the eyes either

Guys, I'm not talking about her 'looks', i.e. appearance. In terms of 'looks', she looks typical. Whatever. Obviously you haven't paid much close attention to her. Fine... you'll see. ...Well, hopefully you won't. ;)

"is it true every time I use ketchup your wife get a nickel?" lolololol

I love Teresa, The idea of having Teresa as first lady is almost reason enough to vote for Kerry.

Are you kidding me? Anyone who wants to be a dog is not what I call a sophisticated person. Since when did dogs become sophisticated. Mine licks his...
She would be look better if she didn't open her mouth. I sware she has done more damage to Kerry than he has to himself.

She behaves very oddly, I must say; she's a bit too European for my tastes.

But, the First Lady does not have any powers. I'd rather see her acting strange than Bush appointing Supreme Court justices.

SeleucusNicator said:
She behaves very oddly, I must say; she's a bit too European for my tastes.

You mean like having an opinion of her own and thinking for herself while not being dependent on her husband? How un-American (for a woman)!

test_specimen said:
You mean like having an opinion of her own and thinking for herself while not being dependent on her husband? How un-American (for a woman)!
You're saying that a man who's got independent opinions from his husband isn't being un-American? :p

The Last Conformist said:
You're saying that a man who's got independent opinions from his husband isn't being un-American? :p

Well he's got the wrong sexual orientation to be American in the first place so it doesn't matter whether he has an opinion about it :D

test_specimen said:

Hell Yeah! Say it like it is.

Top Bottom