Keshiks vs Horsemen

daviscor

Prince
Hi, I'd like to know what's best to attack citties and units: Keshiks or Horsemen?

I mean, horsemen have a bigger strenght than keshiks, but IMO keshiks' ranged strenght of 13 is more useful than horsemen's strenght of 12. But if keshiks are attacked, they only have a strenght of 8, which means they are easily beaten up.
What do you think?

Hi, I'd like to know what's best to attack citties and units: Keshiks or Horsemen?

I mean, horsemen have a bigger strenght than keshiks, but IMO keshiks' ranged strenght of 13 is more useful than horsemen's strenght of 12. But if keshiks are attacked, they only have a strenght of 8, which means they are easily beaten up.
What do you think?

this one is fairly obvious.

Keshiks are used to break the city defenses, horsemen are used to 'finish' the city. (ranged units can't take cities, but are great at removing the hitpoints)

Keshiks also rarely have to worry about being attacked by a melee unit due to their 5 movement and the ability to move after attacking. Just be careful with them and remove any unit that might come close to the Keshiks before attacking a city.

You're right. Thanks.

Top Bottom