Keyboard Shortcuts

I am sorry if this is a repeat, but I was wondering is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for this modmod? I can find for regular Civilization 4, but I was wondering if there were any added or changed? I tend to use them a lot. Thank you in advance.

Ctrl-Shift-R or Ctrl-Shift-T: recalculate modifiers

Looking at the source code, that's one key combination specific to C2C. There are some more combinations for the viewport, but afaik this feature is unsupported or unsatisfactory? If you're looking for BUG or cheat combinations, it's easy to google for.

Last edited:
Not looking for cheats, just looking for ways to make things a little easier for me. Like I was wondering is there way to have settlers show like an X or something to show the 3 work tile radius.

I always use dotmap for this. Although it does not extend to 3 tile radius, it's easy to mark the extra territory if you click one tile to the left, right, top, and bottom of the city center.

reply to how to use dotmap:

By pressing Alt-X, you can choose a color from the palette on the top left, and mark on the map your future city locations. right click on an existing center mark to erase it, or right click on the map where there isn't a center mark to leave the edit mode. You can also toggle the edit mode off by Alt-X again. The markings are still display, until you press Ctrl-X to toggle it off. They can be showed again by the same key.

Last edited:
how do you use the dotmap?

Apart from the pedia listing, (which may or may not have been updated for C2C at all), I only know of ctrl-shift-Q (I think that's right) to give a popup that lists what options are in effect, but also lists a number of shortcuts below that.

Thank you.

Top Bottom