1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

khmer spawn

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Fanatik, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Fanatik

Fanatik Chieftain

is jakayarta in khmer spawn?

Also how far east is turkish spawn (for babylon)

2. kbk

kbk Chieftain

Jakarta should be in the Khmer spawn, and Babylon is not in the Turkish spawn. The turkish spawn ends one tile east of the Mediterranean, and just north of Jerusalem.

You can find all of this on your own using the atlas:

http://civ4.technologyresourcesgroup.com/

3. Fanatik

Fanatik Chieftain

so se of iron will not flip? it did in1.181.

4. kbk

kbk Chieftain

Actually, sorry, I was thinking of Hannoi (which also isn't in the spawn zone) Jakarta is not in the spawn zone. However, flip zones for respawns are different from spawn zones for initial civ spawning.

Cities will flip based on stability of their current owner, a larger flip zone than the spawn zone, and if they were ever owned by the respawning civilization. For instance, if left independent, New Orleans might return to the French when they respawn, even though it would be well outside their spawn or even respawn zone.

5. Fanatik

Fanatik Chieftain

i meant e turkey se of iron, a city i bult for babylon in old version but had it flip when they spawned. good to know jakayta does not flip though. thx.

6. kbk

kbk Chieftain

Yeah, turkey gets pretty much all of the Anatolian peninsula.

7. blizzrd

blizzrd Micromanager

Spawn zones can all be found here.