1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Killing Man-O-War in native settlements

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Bug Reports' started by thehouse1, Oct 6, 2008.

1. thehouse1

thehouse1 Chieftain

So I had my colony right next to a native settlement. The king's Man-O-Wars had the strange habit of waiting aroud in the settlement. In one game, I ended up killing three MOW in the first wave by just moving a cannon into the settlement. He only had 4 ships so I killed the last one with three privateers. I won the WOI in two turns as a result. Most of his troops never made it.

2. Dale

Dale Deity

Thanks, bug noted. :)

That's a good one! :lol:

3. best_defense

best_defense Chieftain

Yeah, I got that experience too. I won 1 victory just by killing these ships in native settlement.

Might be fun 1st time, but I won't try it again cause it loses the attractiveness of the game.

4. Hengoroth

Hengoroth Chieftain

its not 100% a bug per say,its easy to send a fireship\sneak up on a ship that are in a harbour and torch it because of the sailors eying all the beautiful naked female natives,than when people are alert and at sea.They should make the game so that if the MOWs have soldiers in them,they should come out and start defend the ships with\without a bonus,no soldiers equalls sunken MoW:king: