Killing the host

Moneydream

Chieftain
Hi

I played 2 online games so far,the first game i died and the second game i killed the host,when the host died everyone got d/c and i was stuck at looking whaiting for other players until i just quit the game after whaiting like 10minutes.

I was wondering if other experience it and it just a bug or everytime the host die,the game die.

I see it pointless to play online game till they fix that.

That would definitely be a game-breaking issue but there may be workarounds. I'm able to continue a multiplayer game off the auto-saves without any of the other players being connected, so if the host was eliminated it may be possible to have one of the players restart the game and invite everyone back off the most recent auto-save.

i think that should work but playing with random,impossible to do,no 1 will come back.

I'm not sure this is a universal. I've had several reports of games changing hosts when a host leaves or is killed. With no issues, if you are constantly experiencing this, I'd turn logging on in the ini file and then have that ready to submit to Firaxis.

CS

Top Bottom