Kinboat's Lottery/Deli Line June 13th 2005

I would like to request a Highlander from the 42nd Regt. of Foot in an 18th Cent. uniform.

Here's a pic of what they looked like:

HIGHLANDER!!! (but earlier than NateDawgs version, with sword, shield and pistol)

erm lizard the pic u posted is a demon of slanesh, not tzeentch.

A Hessian Mercenary!!!!!! what else?! From the revolutionary war-hired by Britain to fight as mercenaries in the colonies.

@Steph:

Steph said:
You could use the Prussian Grenadier from Cossack

I've seen this. First of all the unit doesn’t have smoke when he fires the gun. He doesn’t fit in especially well with the rest of the units either. And theres no sounds. (The rifleman or musket man sounds are off for the gun fire and I'm to lazy to do new ones) Because of these three things i think that my request is good enough (IMO anyway :p)...Plus the fact that its not a Hessian mercenary in Cossacks- its a Prussian grenadier! lol.

Sivak draconian

I think the poeple that won the last few lotteries, should be inelligible for any future ones.

Thanks for making another lottery, Kinboat

EDIT2: I originally requested a Saturn V Rocket or Space Shuttle, but after reading Goldflash's post, I've changed my mind. Kinboat truly is a master of humanoid units, so I'll try to capitalize on that instead. So, my new request is your choice of the following:

1. Camel or elephant rider with modern weapon (such as AK47)
2. Futuristic laser-toting Horseman
3. Post-WWIII freedom fighter, with salvaged gear, raggedy clothes, and a beat-up automatic weapon or deer rifle. Such as the soldiers on Kevin Costner's film "The Postman" or the kids on "Red Dawn." Wolverines!

Corn Shucker said:
A Hessian Mercenary!!!!!! what else?! From the revolutionary war-hired by Britain to fight as mercenaries in the colonies.
You could use the Prussian Grenadier from Cossack

A Jacobite. The attack would show a Highland charge:

The Five Motions of the Highland Charge:
His first motion taken descending to battle was to place his bonnet firmly on his head by an emphatic "scrug": his second, to cast off his plaid or free himself of encumbrances: his third, to incline his body horizontally forward, cover it with his target, rush to within 50 paces of the enemy's line, discharge and drop his fusee or musket: his fourth, to dart within 12 paces and discharge and fling his iron- stocked pistol (or pistols) at the foeman's head: fifth, to draw broad-sword and at him'

Some would also draw a dirk as well as sword. The dirk would be held in the left hand with the target (round shield) held around the left arm and the sword in the right such that you could take down 2 sassenachs at a time.

Top Bottom