Kinboat's Lottery/Deli Line June 13th 2005

second Zeekater's request: WW2 SMG gunner!

odintheking: Why requesting a unit that can be easily emulated once the next installment Star Wars trademark game is out ??? Entirelly useless petition to make :rolleyes:
---
to the rest: what goldflash says a few posts further down...

Edit: Great choice Zulu :)

This whole deleting of posts is no good- now I am suddenly at post number 41, after posts before me having been deleted. It would be better if every poster'd pick a number from 1-100 (etc) and write it into his/her post instead of the post numbers (which are now entirely corrupted) being picked- I mean what if one was at 49 before and 49 wins, but now that person is at post 41 (replace by any number that applies) !?!?!?

Grotz. Ork Grotz.

Goldflashian Rants:

1) People, pick a unit that you want. Don't just go "A Unit for Something!".
2) Kinboat is the master of HUMANOID and mounted units. Thats his speciality. Don't request Vehicles etc.
3) DON'T CHAT IN THIS THREAD. I've Been Reporting Chatty posts to the mods for deletion. THIS MEANS YOU, BUNGUS.
4) POSITION IN THE THREAD DOESN'T MATTER. Kinboat is using a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. Spot number Seven is equeally likely as spot Fourty Seven.

NOTE:

I did not report either Alerum nor UtahJazz for deletion.

I request a Troll Batrider for the Warcraft mod.

I'd like to request a Khmer Seige Elephant. An elephant with a ballista mounted on it's back.

I would like to request a Klingon warrior (Star Trek)

Sardaukar

A mid-18th century Musketman. Think 7 Years War. Prussian or French preferrably, but somewhat generic looking.

vbraun said:
A future infantry, Kind of like your Spaceman Spiff but without a laser.

vbraun look at muffins units lol his space marines are perfect for what you need...

Okay I request a US or any nationality infantry unit that has an Automatic weapon and is alone like the support soldier...you know the one that carries arround that SAW (I think its called an <M19SAW> I am not entirely sure...

Russian Archer XIV century

Instead of the medieval Crossbowman, the Russians will have this chap instead. Key features to note are the chainmail hood, shield on back, shield on left leg and sword (would quite like the sword this time; but it's no biggy).

I second Zulu9812's request for russian archer :) with both arrow and sword attack (altough I wouldn't mind replacing the sword with an axe - then it would be quite nice Kislevite Kossar for WH2)

It's a shame that some people doesn't even bother to read the guidelines for this thread given in the first post... :shakehead

There might be but still it might not look good. and it probably will not if it's not of the best creators, smoking mirror. I have thought of adding a disclaimer, but you have to bare with me. Difficult to search for it when there are 1000's of units around, and you don't have time.

But in anycase, this was a request cause I couldn't think of something. In reality I want to do that personally(The hair is too important). How about the Doctor Who Cyberman, if Smoking mirror haven't made that(or if he did do a HoMM3 Titan, the lightning bolt variety, or the Halo trooper which looked awesome visually if that's made too).

Thorgrimm had some issues with Max 5, if you'll dig up his recent threads, you'll get started easier.

flamescreen said:
I'll go for Tomb Raider(lara croft) with a slight variation in hair. I'll give you an idea later on. I want a double pistol attack for that.

Prety sure there is already a tombraider unit somwhere, it's always a good idea to have a look around first before you request...

I like the russian archer idea, though there are already two different high quality longbowmen available if you count the firaxis one. The archers were a big part of the pre-professional army of russia, most countries had something similar which would often cause civil wars once they were replaced with a proffesional army, look at the jannisaries for example...

Anyway, now that the warhammer 40K mod seems to be moving again I'll request a tau battlesuit. :) I won't be making any units for a while as I'm trying to learn 3dSMAX which is stupidly complex and not at all easy to get used to if you are more used to a simple but weak program like open FX, so my own projects are on hold for a bit. :(

Top Bottom