1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

King George Leaderhead (preview)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Corn Shucker, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Corn Shucker

Corn Shucker Great Khorn

(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/romanemp/fredi2.jpg)

Ok! For my second project I'm going to mod fredrick to look more 'english' than he is. Inspired by the revolutionary war scenario in the game-it would fit in good and also give us a masculine leaderhead for the english. Took about 15 minutes to put together so far- Let me know any comments/suggestions thus far. It's pretty much finished- I changed his coat and had, but theres some other minor things in need to take care of and if any of you think of anything. Particularly the crest on his chest-what should go in place of the eagle? Naturally I cant change anything but textures, so keep that in mind while making suggestions ;)

EDIT: Picture updated

2. RoboPig

RoboPig Deity

i would make a stupid comment about the minor change but i just wont
    i suggest you change the background to st.pauls or something

3. EmperorNapoleon

EmperorNapoleon Chieftain

Yep Backround, perhaps remove medal if possible

4. Rabbit_Alex

Rabbit_Alex Prince

Isn't that just a reskin of Frederick of Germany?

5. WildWeazel

WildWeazel -- Turns to Completion

Make the medal silver, and put a British flag in the center.

@Rabbit_Alex:
    ;)

6. Mongoloid Cow

Mongoloid Cow Great Khan

Don't forget to give him bad teeth :D :smug:

You need to get rid of the Hohenzollern eagle symbol from his medal. And also change the colour of the ribbon on his hat and the blue thing around his neck to red.

7. Corn Shucker

Corn Shucker Great Khorn

Thank you for the comments! I'll try to do as much as i can from whats been suggested.

8. Fabius

Fabius Chieftain

No, be sure to put a Lion Rampant with a crown in the middle. That always smacks of English. And the buttons too appear to have an eagle on them. Perhaps putting in George's Royal Cypher would be a nice touch?

Attached Files:

• G3.jpg
      G3.jpg
      File size:
      17.2 KB
      Views:
  9. Elhoim

Elhoim Iron Tower Studio Dev

Perhaps change the hat colour...

10. Corn Shucker

Corn Shucker Great Khorn

Ahh sorry Fabius, already changed it to the english flag :) Lol... Well I'll think about changeing it to his Royal Cypher (though i like how the english flag dealy worked out), but i think i need to go get some sleep. Please comment on the changes (in first post) and let me know what you think.

@elhoim - Had color was changed :) to black-which seems traditional for english.

Oh and I did change the teeth :) The look worse than before... though fredrick doesnt like to smile much (tryed to get him to many times--or at least frown but he wouldnt!).

11. Reveilled

Reveilled Warlord

Apologies for bumping this, but have you made any progress with it? I was rather looking forward to using it.

What you say "English Flag" do you mean the cross of St. George? The order of the Garter has a Diamond Star with the English Flag in its centre.
    Here was george III's:

And Here's Queen Elizabeth II wearing hers:

12. bruizar

bruizar Chieftain

The flag is of poor quality, try hand painting it because this one is not looking real. Besides a quick change of colors on the blues i dont really see anything 'modded'

13. Reveilled

Reveilled Warlord

That's because the colours are the only things being changed. It's a retexturing, not a new 3D model. :rolleyes: