King of the World #17: Peter the Great

Or just switch to Imageshack like I did. No monthly bandwidth!
Keep up the great work. I think the number of replies and views speak for themselves.

dear neal, you're the reason i registered on the forums. thanks for all of the great writeups.
hope you come back soon

I think I am suffering from Neal withdrawal symptoms, I don't know how much longer I can hold on spiderbaby pink monkey bananas....wstfgl!

I think I am suffering from Neal withdrawal symptoms, I don't know how much longer I can hold on spiderbaby pink monkey bananas....wstfgl!

Seriously, dude! What happened to you? People are going to start suggesting you died of Swine Flu like they were doing with Marrilland a few months back...

He must have quantum leaped into his next body. It's the only reasonable explaination.

He's clearly got something going on in RL life atm, it comes to all of us eventually. Whether that RL thing is dying i don;t know, but the best we can do is keep watching for the glorious ressurection of the king of the world, after all quantum leaping into leaders long dead is a taxing business.

Seriously, dude! What happened to you? People are going to start suggesting you died of Swine Flu like they were doing with Marrilland a few months back...

Owen (or should that be Owain?), it was the withdrawal symptoms, I have managed to conquer them with copious amounts of beer, so that now I am only seeing pink elephants.

*peeks into the forum after about two weeks of absence*

Hey, guys. Yeah, life hasn't been kind to me for the last month or so, and I haven't had a lot of free time. Things are starting to look up, though, and I think the enforced time away has helped me to stave off the creeping edges of burnout. I'm going to try to get back to the game sometime this weekend, and hopefully get back to some semblance of regularity. Now it's just a matter of whether I can remember everything that was going on.

... Huh. And it seems that my yearlong subscription to Photobucket Pro has expired. That, at least, I can take care of tonight.

As always, thank you all for the interest.

As the dust settled and the sun broke through the multi-week long period of desolation and dispair, a figure was seen stroling arrogantly down teh long path. Many wispered who was this man, but then the light broke upon his face and it became clear.

Yes, it was the long lost KIng of the World, drinking Vodka while wearing the British crown jewels armed with the almighty pen of wit and a new credit card for the misers at Photobucket. The people of the Civfanatic world cheered and rejoiced to see their hero return, many fearing he had finally met an untimely demise or worse opting for broadcast TV presentation of the Olympics. But no folks, he knows his obligation and no RL events could keep him from the followers that he loves so!

Welcome back Neal!

Owen (or should that be Owain?), it was the withdrawal symptoms, I have managed to conquer them with copious amounts of beer, so that now I am only seeing pink elephants.

Should be Owain, yes. I chose to spell it Owen because that's how my parents decided to spell my name (presumably because it's easier for them to pronounce)

*peeks into the forum after about two weeks of absence*

Hey, guys. Yeah, life hasn't been kind to me for the last month or so, and I haven't had a lot of free time. Things are starting to look up, though, and I think the enforced time away has helped me to stave off the creeping edges of burnout. I'm going to try to get back to the game sometime this weekend, and hopefully get back to some semblance of regularity. Now it's just a matter of whether I can remember everything that was going on.
As always, thank you all for the interest.

Yay, Neal is back!! :woohoo::worship::bowdown:

Top Bottom