1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

King of the World #22: Gilgamesh

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Neal, May 4, 2012.

1. The Oz-Man

The Oz-Man Enter: The VAIKE!

The only thing I dislike about Gilgamesh is that if you're playing as him, you don't get to end up on the map with him and therefore you don't get to see him do the "grab the camera and shake his head no" thing he does when refusing trades.

Stone cold, that man. God. King.

2. Brian Shanahan

Brian Shanahan Permanoob

Pro is still 100% worse than the next worse trait, as a) humans do not get into situations where they're using it often. Even defending humans tend to be mobile, and b) it only makes AIs slightly harder to crack when it comes to an offensive war.
    I'd take Shaka (EXP/AGG) over Wang (FIN/PRO) in most situations (comparing 2nd/3rd best and 2nd worst to best and worst), how lowly do I rate Pro (and I don't rate AGG well either).

3. framserv

framserv Chieftain

I have to agree with bhavv, Giggles is flexible and powerful even though protective is still pretty much useless.

After being inspired by the start:crazyeye: I gave this a go. The map is massive and I am sorry to say I got bored - it seemed so easy to keep up in tech while steadily vassalling one neighbour after another. Giggles has a really powerful start location here.

4. The Oz-Man

The Oz-Man Enter: The VAIKE!

5. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Escaped Lunatic

*sigh*

Good times. Gooooood times.

6. mtrein

mtrein Chieftain

Wish Neal would come back. His last activity is 5 years ago, so I don't think it likely though.

7. Jaaboo

Jaaboo Prince

Aw, all his pictures broke too. I have no idea what happened to him but I loved these series and his writing.