King on New World before WoI?

jsweeney

American
Yeah I was english and after a few turns i saw the king had a score near his name, so i was puzzled cause i never saw that, only to my dismay that a few turns later i discovered his settlement of London. Rebel Sentinment=8%. relations=pleased. i was really really confused. is this supposed to happen?

sorry here you go
btw this only happened in one game so i don't know has not occurred since just letting people know about it

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 414
  • Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 366
  • king-on-new-world.ColonizationSave
    86.4 KB · Views: 251
In fact, it was a little bit frightening ...:eek:

It's obvious he doesn't trust you, and decided to get another colonial governor. :) Of course, when you declare Independence, he is going to garrison one of his units up there so you'll have to sack London too.

You know, I'm suprised they even bothered to give the European monarchs city names.

Rebel Sentinment=8%. relations=pleased. i was really really confused. is this supposed to happen?

I just realized this--why does the King hate himself? Is it his twin brother? Or is Parliament running the show and he needs to declare the indepedence of the English monarchy?

Did you retire and then click the "one more turn" option?

I've noticed a similar problem with the AoD mod; the Russian king sends his galleons to float around the New World, although they don't form cities.

I've noticed a similar problem with the AoD mod; the Russian king sends his galleons to float around the New World, although they don't form cities.

That's a bug in Aod2 v1.10, fixed in the v1.11 beta. It happened because the various kings got free galleons.

As far as the king's city thing mentioned at the top of the thread, that's really weird, never seen it happen.

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

I have seen the similar when restarting a saved game, sometimes the leaders of various nations get all jumbled up and I'll have the King of some nation in charge of one of the native tribes or controlling his nation's colonies. What is weirder than weird is when the game puts the character I chose in charge of another colony say like the Cherokee LOL

Top Bottom