1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

King won't fight

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Bug Reports' started by home_office, Jul 31, 2009.

1. home_office

home_office Chieftain

So my stack of dragoons has wiped out all but about 8 units of the REF...and it seems a couple of MOWs have gone back to Europe to get them...and they never come back! Imagine my frustration as my dragoons would have had absolutely no trouble wiping out the last 8 units if they had shown up. Is this a bug or are the rest of the REF units hiding somewhere where I can find them and get at them to wipe them out, or what?

2. TC01

TC01 Chieftain

You can confirm if it is a bug by using Worldbuilder and looking around for REF units.

Sometimes the REF sends units out on random trips- probably to avoid defeat once you've beaten most of them- to the edges of the maps.

This has happened to me- my only suggestion is to build a ship and sail around looking for them, or send out some scouts.

3. home_office

home_office Chieftain

thanks, in the next game I figured out that is what's happening - the few remaiing REF units were elsewhere attacking native villages so I sent a contingent of dragoons and easily took care of them