Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

as i was saying, scum hide among raskolnikov, pzelda, joank, gamezrule, tsargo, tim
Csargo didn't wanna be on Gamezrule when I switched. Didn't want to look guilty because I look like lynch-bait for tomorrow? :think:

as i was saying, scum hide among raskolnikov, pzelda, joank, gamezrule, tsargo, tim
I can't say on Tim, but Zelda keeps giving me his town feel.

lol

@tak: why pzelda? He seems OK to me...
again you mistag me; as i said somewhere in the whirlwind of posts above pzelda moaned about being bandwaggonned when the bandwaggons have been elsewhere
Csargo didn't wanna be on Gamezrule when I switched. Didn't want to look guilty because I look like lynch-bait for tomorrow? :think:
so you're saying that they're not on the same team?

End of Day One

Rakkoon (5): Dolbster, LordArgon, Takhisis, Samson, Golden1Knight
Takhisis (2): Timsup2nothin, MarcherJovian
LordArgon (2): JohannaK, Rakkoon
Samson (2): Pzelda, GamezRule
Topsecret (2): Visorslash, Rrraskolnikov
GamezRule (1): Topsecret
Rrraskolnikov (1): Csargo

As the sun was beginning to set, work finished on the brand new gallows in pride of place in the town square. The fractious, squabbling townsfolk had bickered for much of the day, but now opinion had coalesced around the portly yellow-mantled figure who had merited little attention for most of the day. Despite his protestations, he was dragged to the gallows by the executioner and given a much less comfortable rope collar as his final item of clothing.

Rakkoon has died!

Spoiler for identity :
He was Andrew the Innkeeper. He was innocent!

Twilight will now continue for 54 minutes and then the nightly curfew will come into effect. Daybreak will be at 10 pm BST on Tues, 21st April.

This just looks like to randomly chose a handful of people.
definitely not, although communicating with humans is complicated when one lacks opposable thumbs

If I get killed, hang Takhisis with extreme prejudice, although for the record my tunneling on him is probably complete.

Top Bottom