1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Kings' Coronation Speech

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by Lord Civius, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Since King Cyc will be out for a while longer I hereby announce my Coronation as King af Arete. It is now my duty to appoint a Regent and I choose Civpayah. He has shown an ability to lead and has been consistently active in the game aside from a technical issue. He was also the first King when the Cycles came into power. As Regent he will also be the Clerk of the Realm and will oversee the EGAH.

As King I will make it my first priority to increase participation in the Dgame. We were given an invitation to advertise on the front page of the site. I encourage the great minds and skills of the Aretan citizenry to participate in the project. Diamondeye has laid down the foundation so I call on him to lead the project. The target date for its completion is next Saturday, one week from today.

I will also be appointing citizens as official advisors to the Crown. I am appointing Provolution as "High Marshal" of the Kings Army. This is simply a title formality as he already held the supreme military position. I nominate thecommonnate for the position of "Lord High Steward" to the Kings lands. I nominate Vandal Warlord for the position of "Lord High Minister" to the Kings foreign affairs. A description of your positions will be in your gameplay threads. These positions will help to organize the GP instructions and add some RP flavor.

In closing, I will be creating a thread, open to all citizens, called the "Kings Bench". Here is where you bring complaints, suggestions and questions directly to the King concerning the entire Dgame. Long live Arete!

2. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Wow. All Hail King Civius!!! And I graciously accept the Postion offered to me.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

3. thecommonnate

thecommonnate Theocrat

This works for me at Cyc's continued absence.

What will become of the EGA with the new positions and your coronation, King Civius?

4. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

EGA remains as is. These are advisor positions to help organize the gameplay.

5. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

Hail King Civius!

6. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

I don't want the responsability for the frontpage ad, but you can use the text I wrote if you want to.

7. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

OK I'll organize the project and you can participate if you want to, as with all other citizens.

8. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Hail, King Civius!!