Korean War

Evilbrainiac93

Chieftain
The Korean war

The Characters Communist Korea,South Korea, China,U.N., and U.S.S.R.

This is when North korea gets communist goverment in thier country and declares war on south korea with the U.N.

Attachments

• Korean War.zip
    47.5 KB · Views: 649
Aha! I am first 2 DL. Will try 2 try sometime this week or next.

Attachments

• picture 2 5.jpg
    picture 2 5.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 923
It looks like you have some problems with water graphics, and no custom-made units? It would make this scenario so much better.

AlCosta15 said:
It looks like you have some problems with water graphics, and no custom-made units? It would make this scenario so much better.
I would have to agree with that also I realize that the korean war is referred to as the forgotten war but did you have to forget the US? Also I dont recall the Russian being involved I could be wrong but the Chineses ended up being the biggest threat.

The Russians were involved: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

IIRC, there was an area near the Yalu River referred to as "MiG Alley" or something to that effect, named for the Soviet MiGs that assisted the Chinese and NK ground troops. I believe that the UN forces are meant to represent the US, UK, and a dozen other countries.

Yes but if you read that link the soviets were not directly involved that is what I meant when I made my statement and although the US was part of the UN the involvement of the US far surpassed any other contingent I guess I just feel the scenario might be better if the US was seperated from the UN force.

@BadKharma, even if the UN forces were majority US, they were still integrated in C&C.

also, I've heard from my friends dad, a veteren, that the Russian pilots pretended to speak in Chinese, but the com-guys who were listening could easily tell that it was thickly accentted with Russian.

JLOcke that is true they did try to fool the "UN forces" even though it was really the US they wanted to fool. When I say russia wasnt really involved I mean they didnt send large ground combat forces and you could easily integrate the russians sending aircraft by using wonders that auto produce mig 15's. The Korean war was very interesting because it saw the use of both piston and jet engine aircraft pitted against another.

What map did you use for this scenario? I think looking at the map now I can see why the UN is not seperated so that they have bases for production. I wasnt trying to be harsh with my comments just trying to make suggestions to improve the scenario...........anyway it is an interesting take on things.

Nice map I really like it I added the mig 15 model and the sabre for my own personal use in the game as well as other flavour units although that would make a much larger download.

I just saw it on the editor, it's not bad. Just that U.S.S.R. wasn't really needed since it was not completely involved

you should try making the Imjin war with that map.
Japan invaded Korea in the middle ages, and thats when Korea used her dreaded Hwach'a and Turtle Ships (can you make a custom with this someone???)

It sounded like a good idea. China , manchurians, and rebels of china can be used

Top Bottom