1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Kornifere's Dreamtime and missionary mod

Discussion in 'C2C mod mods' started by Dancing Hoskuld, May 27, 2016.

1. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Chieftain

This modmod adds the Dreamtime religion and buildings that provide free missionaries from religious buildings every now and then.

The latter is only for the four earliest religions so far (Druidism, Shamanism, Dreamtime and Tengrii).

I just reformmatted the Python to better fit with our modular Python. I have not done any of the suggestions I made elsewhere.

The compressed file contains
    • In the Assets/Config/ folder 2 files init.xml and K_Religion_Spread.xml to define the python to the BUG modular python

• Assets/Modules/My_Mods a new folder, Kornifere, which contains all the XML

• Assets/Python/C2C/K_Religion_Spread.py which contains the python code that does the work

Attached Files:

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Chieftain

Some suggestions I made elsewhere
    1. Limit the generation of missionaries to the State Religion only
      OR
      change the probability based on State Religion

2. Consider changing the rate based on Civics

3. Consider having an upper limit, once that limit is reached it wont spawn any more of that missionary until the number of them goes below the limit again.

4. Consider having them start automated.