KotOR Mafia - game thread

o You lynch lurkers because you can't get reads on them.

I think we need to differentiate between people who are going to get WoGed and people who post, but barely enough to be noticed. The first category of lurkers are harmless, they will get killed. The second one? They are dangerous as hell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Ask me why I'm laughing.

Simple. Just because you have an accurate scan result doesn't mean that you are town, or even a scanner. For example, if this was a vanilla game and I was scum, I could claim that I was a cop and "scan" a townie, who I know to be town because I know that everyone but me and my team are townies. Then I look like a townie. Even more mischievous gambits would to be "scan" your team mate then lynch him. Also, considering this is a theme game, scum scanners, while uncommon, do make an appearance every now and again.

I swear, I thought this said we can have one of Ninja's super fun titties.

But they ARE super fun. ;)

But, as with aeroplanes, there is a serious side to this post. Earthling is anti-town. I am fairly sure of it. However, there is about 0% that he will be lynched today. Honestly, I think that a Sam lynch would be more useful at this point, even just to track down the people that can vouch for Zack's "innocence". On that note, unvote; Vote: SamSniped

Midday special update in two and a half hours, don't miss it!

Vote: Samsniped for his failure to provide a real reason for his vote on Zack,

As we hurtle ever closer to the thrilling special midday update, the action is heating up in the arena between Zack and SamSniped!

Zack: 6 (johnhughthom, The Black Knigh, SamSniped, Darth Caesar, MartinLuther, SouthernKing)
SamSniped: 7 (Jarrema, askthepizzaguy, Earthling, choxorn, Gone_3, Red_Spy, NinjaCow)
Earthling: 1 (mechaerik)
MartinLuther: 1 (Zack)
Buddhafish: 1 (Mat93)
mechaerik: 1 (topsecret)
Darth Caesar: 1 (atheotes)

Still to vote: 18

MIDDAY Three

Takhisis managed to play along and finally contacted the Bounty Hunters. They were almost as meant as a cat when washed. But yes, they did agree to a price…

New feature enabled: Bounties. Any player may put a price on someone's head. This may be done by sending the GM an order with the name of the player and the price. At the end of that phase, the money will be deducted from the player's account and held in store, and the price will become known to interested parties.

Good luck, boyos…

;)

I don't see why you'd want to, but the rules don't forbid it.

I bet DaveShack would have been one of those "interested parties."

Now for my vote.

....I got nothing. Bandwagons here, bandwagons there.

The Zack bandwagon is stupid.
The SamSniped bandwagon is...interesting. His reasoning is poor, just following a bandwagon. Which I don't like.

So, I shall vote: SamSniped for now.

Hopefully, a more concrete case will present itself before the end of the Day.

Vote: Zack. Sam seems to have random voted, while Zack has been acting scummy for the entire game. Moreover, he seems to have alies, which makes me wonder if Sam is a scapegoat. Zack seemed very willing to defend Winston on day one. He changed votes a lot on day 2 and nearly every one of his posts seemed scummy to some extent, from claiming to have a lightsaber to OMGUS against jh. This effort to derail the Zack wagon has started an even more ridiculose wagon. At least we have evidence against Zack. Sam is just a random voter.

Sam needs to reveal who he is.

I haven't personally heard more details about Zack's supposed role nor johnhughthom's claim in private. Some might have, and it's a plausible reason for voting. This is giving us a good voting record either way, except for the people who aren't voting

Don't worry, tomorrow I'll be doing a full tally from the beginning.

Zack always acts scummy. Of course the last game I was in he was scummy, so METAVote:Zaccino

Top Bottom