Kylorin

ClasuSiosa

Thespian of the Sword
Is there a Lore reason why Kylorn and Epona and the Children of Kylorn in the Age of Rebirth?
Or were they just not on the development list?

He is eternaly reincarnated right?
Same with Epona, so they would both be able to spawn randomly in the 4th age, but have a decent chance of not being in the same civ, and any non-Angelic/Demonic civ could gain them. And maybe they couldnt fight eachother. And would create children of kylorn faster together.

If there is no cannon reason for their absence i have implementation ideas for a mod.

Kylorin is not reincarnated. He simply stopped aging when he gave himself to Ceridwen, and kept this sort of immortality even after betraying her. He can still be killed, but is very powerful so it would be hard to do without his permission.

Epona is the name of one of the reincarnations of Kylorin's wife Eve. Eve was bound to Erebus and forced into the cycle of reincarnation by Ceridwen and Kylorin, as he still wanted to be with her but could not bear the idea of her body being tainted by infidelity or her mind retaining knowledge of the man for whom she betrayed him.

Kylorin has grown weary with his long life and no longer had any interest in the concept of power or fame. It is implied that the Godslayer event shows Kylorin appearing to give you the Godslayer when it is needed most, but he does not want to anything in this world anymore except enjoy life with his wife in peace.

MC is right on all counts of course.

Thanks for your insight, i have yet to have the Godslayer event so i hadent seen.
Would making a mod for Kylorn and his Wife be a cannonical problem? Or do you care what people put in mods?

Thanks for your insight, i have yet to have the Godslayer event so i hadent seen.
Would making a mod for Kylorn and his Wife be a cannonical problem? Or do you care what people put in mods?

The only requirement I ask for from mods is that you not have "Fall from Heaven" in the name (I need to distinguish between "official" FfH games and "non-official" games). Outside of that you are welcome to do whatever interests you, canon is only useful when it improves the game. Don't ever let it hold you back.

Ok, How bout Kylorn Reborn.
Hey it rhymes!

I couldnt remember the spelling thats all. So there is no diference.

I know, but its a catchy name. and for a modmod i can rewrite some of the lore.

Should Kylorian remember Mulcarn's last words? "I have seen the world under your hand and it contained more sadness and pain than this age. Are you prepared to return to another age of your failures?"

Top Bottom