La Cosa Nostra

Nobody said:
as all the Don positions are taken.

I thought there were five open and there are only four dons not including you. Are you included in that rule.

Nobody - Warned. Don't bypass the autocensor - Rik

Go suck a leamon (i have to act gangstery please don't ban me :( im seeking help)
HEY!!! there is 1 don position left open, and civ general is it. weapon x, just take wolverines real name and italian it up.
can anyone tell me why my first page pictures arnt working

Nobody said:
HEY!!! there is 1 don position left open, and civ general is it. weapon x, just take wolverines real name and italian it up.

I was thinking that but I rather like "Butchy Bruschetta", it is tough and delicious.

Nobody said:
HEY!!! there is 1 don position left open, and civ general is it.
can anyone tell me why my first page pictures arnt working

The Piett Family offers there serveses.

OC (Off Character): They are working fine for me.

thanks, it is working now. also to show my contempt for the lawmen, i have changed the snips that "Man" gave me to navy instead of blue. i know im one bad mofo.

Nobody said:
thanks, it is working now. also to show my contempt for the lawmen, i have changed the snips that "Man" gave me to navy instead of blue. i know im one bad [snip]

Man you sling lingo like a pro, for someone from NZ. ;)

about the snip -- No Rik, I'm not impersonating a mod -- just don't want to get warned for quoting something one could theoretically get warned for... :D

I shall give me services to the Cuore family as Capo.

I will go on official record and state that the Mafia intimidated me enough that I was afraid to run for a position in Term 3.

I will run again in Term 4 assuming that I can be assured of protection.

Because alot of us has been losing elections, i feel we need some new muscle to start laying the pressure down on the local goverment fat cats and the leaders of industry. So i have hired a out of towny, but hes freinds of ours.

El Sanco Diablo, he butcher of Camelot

hell be along shortly

itsa...pleasure to be among such a stronga familia, i shall do all i can in order insure the sucess of this family

The Butcher

hey stuck as a mac my friend, if i was someone who liked to talk to the federally a lot ild expect two behind the ear, if ya know what i mean...

Election time again, normally this is the time when our secret organisation become fairly public. We have quite a few members running for positions. rember your motto "extort extort extort"

Top Bottom