Lack of Scenarios, and Maps

As much as I love this mod and how much it truely adds to the game along with complimentary mods like the Civ mega pack and additional music, I believe this mod is sorely in need of scenarios to play around with, for example; the Americas, Ancient Europe, Dark Ages, Britain and Ireland, etc.

I've personally been wanting to play an Ancient Europe map as the Romans. I've found the Ancient Mediteranean Mod but that mod doesn't work with I don't have the skill to make such scenarios with the task of having some civilizations stronger than others aswell as the time frames for the eras etc. so I thought I'd voice my opinion here.

Are there really so few maps or scenarios to play with, or are they somewhere I haven't seen in the forum?

Thanks for the answers, in advance. :D

Hay there!

Here's a topic I completelly agree with.

This mod is awesome, but I love to play historical scenarios like those from Lokolus : 1643 AD
And historical mods like the RFC's son: Dawn of Civilization

I already thought about 'translating' Lokolus scenarios to this mod, but since RAND is allways being updated, I am not sure if those scenarios will be able playable in the following updates.

And I am no expert on modding, just a guy who likes CIV IV and history. I will probably need help to create those scenarios :/

I already thought about 'translating' Lokolus scenarios to this mod, but since RAND is allways being updated, I am not sure if those scenarios will be able playable in the following updates.
Updating doesn't necessarily brake scenarios, so why not give it a try. Probably that's the fastest way for you to get that scenario :)

Updating doesn't necessarily brake scenarios, so why not give it a try. Probably that's the fastest way for you to get that scenario

Okay, I will start doing some scenarios then. ;) Is there a special topic for developing ROM - AND2 scenarios, in this forum?

Top Bottom