1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Lambeosaurus

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by Supa, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Supa

Supa Out of Cheese Error

I began and finished this unit in October, before the Zombie Elephants pack.

I wanted to borrow some files sounds from the JPOG Canon mod but unfortunately I got no response. I finally used sounds from other sources. So, yes, there are sounds with this unit ! :lol:

Fidget, Fortify, Attack, Death & Victory have sounds.

The palette took some times; there are a lot of colors gradient and thus a lot of chances to get drastic and very visible color loss. I'm quite happy with the result. Open the actual files to see it!

The Lambeosaurus is the larger hadrosaurid known so far: 15 meters long and thrice the size of a man.

Code:
    Animations by Supa
    Texture by Supa
    model by Sixus1
    snort & death sounds from Zoo Tycoon, modified by Supa
    fidget & victory sound from http://www.nmnaturalhistory.org/, modified by Supa

Thanks to 
    Utahjazz for his setup!
    Micaelus for his render script!
    Steph for SBB!
    Cyber Dreyk for Civ3FLC!
    Moeniir for Flicster!
    Download

2. Ozymandias

Ozymandias I saw the Great Library burn.

From what I know of the subject at hand, you've done a great job bringing it to life.

:goodjob: ,

Oz

3. Supa

Supa Out of Cheese Error

Thanks, Ozy. You know what, I actually forgot about my extinct fauna thread. :lol: I'll put the news there as well.

It's done. Please post all comments & questions in the other thread. Could a moderator close this thread ?

4. W.i.n.t.e.r

W.i.n.t.e.r Frozen!