1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Lamest/worst 90s guitar band?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kyriakos, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Creator

Presidents of the United states of America were a joke band (even their acronym makes it obvious) :)

Peaches remains a very funny song though :lol:

Link to video.

2. shadowplay

shadowplay your ad here

For me it's Hootie and the Blowfish, hands down. The vocalist epitomizes the goat-voiced singers of the era.

I actually knew one of those douchebags. :lol: The tune samples heavily a track by the Red Hot Chili Peppers called "Pretty Little Ditty." Trust me when I say that the musicians in Crazy Town were no were near talented enough to cover that song, in particular the bass line is very complicated. It's ripped right from the RHCP's track.

They were just a bunch of high school kids from Markham who were managed by the lead singer's mom. They ended up with a lot of exposure on Much Music, the fact the lead singer was cute helped a lot. I highly doubt anyone outside of Canada has heard of them.

3. haroon

haroon Deity

I thought the video was about the Band Skid Row, I wonder how can it be lame I mean they are old band and with old sound indeed but lame is not really a fair description for the band. After I click the video I just found that it is a song name Skidrow from a band name Serial Joe. Never heard the band before and the song is really sound awful and lamely funny. The sound also terrible. I think it is typical 90's boys "band". Like The Moffatts (even thought they are much more better than this)

4. Zamphyr

Zamphyr Master of the Pan Flute

I know which one my friends give me the most S^%$ for listening to:

Jackyl

5. NovaKart

NovaKart شێری گەورە

Oh Good Lord, why did I forget about Nelson. I remember this video from when I was a kid but I didn't remember it being so hilarious. It really is a treat.

Link to video.

6. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Creator

^That is HORRIBLE!!!

7. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Creator

8. NovaKart

NovaKart شێری گەورە

I remember a lot of guys thought those girls from Hanson were really hot.