Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jayne

Emperor
Do we want some sort of land registry. I'm proposing a 'sticky' thread which just contains maps of provinces and maybe a history of when towns were founded etc. It wouldn't be a thread to discuss boundaries/names etc, just for use as a reference.

I'm happy to manage it, and have the time to do so.

Vote now!

:queen:

I support a good central source of up-to-date information. I just didn't have time to dig up the prior maps of suggested city placements when I wanted to start planning for Chryshe.

Absolutely, great idea.

Cool. Go for it.

Please just make one post per region and simply edit it when any thing changes. It will keep the thread size down and information can be found quickly.

That's the sort of thing I had in mind. Just use it as a refernce point. Actual discussion about new provinces would be elsewhere, plus we have the citiy name thread for people to post what they want and the Land Registry would have the current order of new names according to Government position.

Excellent idea. I, for one, am seeing names that I assume are provinces, but somehow have missed the discussion forming them, and have no idea where they are or who the governors are (except by implication from who is posting and what cities they are talking about). Centralized place for that type of info would be very beneficial. Thanks for being willing to take this on :goodjob:

Originally posted by Octavian X
I like the idea, since I do this in the Civ3 Democracy game. If people do want to do this, I will volunteer to make the maps.

As I said before, I'm happy to do this. You seem to have enough on your plate with the Civ3 version, our newspaper, two vice-presidencies etc.

Maps will be decided on specific threads, and it's no problem to keep them updated. I have the time and am willing to do it.

Originally posted by Jayne

As I said before, I'm happy to do this. You seem to have enough on your plate with the Civ3 version, our newspaper, two vice-presidencies etc.

Maps will be decided on specific threads, and it's no problem to keep them updated. I have the time and am willing to do it.

Just let one person do it all to keep the registry and maps up-to-date as and when required. That person will be able to edit their own posts and make the required amendments.

As this was Jayne's idea I suggest that Jayne runs with it.

Top Bottom