Lands of lords

TheDuckOfFlanders

the fish collecter
https://www.landsoflords.com/

Ive been recently introducted to this game by people from Bay12, they got a lot of their community playing this. I have since introduced a lot of players from Paradox and they seem to equally enjoy it a lot.

The game is a MMO that falls somewhere between the Anno series of games and crusader kings. There is a huge world map with all sorts of terrain feature's where you can settle on a location of choosing. That town or city can remain independant or become part of a greater realm of such domains, with various lower and higher rank nobilety titles like baron, marquis, count, duke, grandduke, prince, king, Emperor and more. It's quite detailed, takes some inspiration from Asoif here and there, has a deep and engaging economic system, and has really really been addictive on me to the point on not allowing much night rest and i'm not the only one affected as such by this game. The game is rewarding for those who play smart, clever economic management goes a long way to develop faster than others and gain more strenght.

I think Civfanatics should make a kingdom . If people are interrested i can help you on the way, best would be to all settle in eachothers region so to create a homogeneous territory. The "land of bays" discord channel is also extremely helpfull to get more information about the mechanics and improve play. I also made a seperate discord here for the paradox people:
https://discord.gg/jQCwTbF

I would advice to join the discord first as to get helpfull information regarding good locations to settle and start setting up a Kingdom. If enough Fanatics join we can make a sepperate discord for a Civfanatics Kingdom.

I will also add a picture of the Peers of the Kingdom i'm part of. Our Kingdom is one of the best you can join for having a good protecting liege, so settling near these peers would be a safe location if you contact us.

As a teaser tsome cool Castle designs

Last edited:
I played this for a week or so when it popped up on bay12 before I no longer could keep it up and left. It's good for a browser game with a lot of interesting mechanics, but being timer based with exponential growth it just became too much for me to keep checking up on my two towns all the time.

I think I might try again and try to be a bit more casual about it this time.

I played this for a week or so when it popped up on bay12 before I no longer could keep it up and left. It's good for a browser game with a lot of interesting mechanics, but being timer based with exponential growth it just became too much for me to keep checking up on my two towns all the time.

I think I might try again and try to be a bit more casual about it this time.

Yes managing several domains optimally takes time, if time is limited it's likely best to keep to one domain. The potential for exponential growth is good and it's a better game for that than such browser games where youre restricted on how much you could do at a time, atleast in this game it's more depending on skill than how long you played it.

Top Bottom