Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

abstain

it's well worth the risk to have an insult of "Victory"

:lol: I was personally afraid of being called a “shy eel”! EDIT: which is why I went with an RNG vote.

If you see any errors, let me know. Remember, 5 votes needed to lynch today.

Midday update coming soon.

3 votes

SS-18 ICBM (CivGeneral, Nightbringer., Autolycus)
remake20 (dcmort93, cpdwane, wideyedwanderer)

2 votes

Takhisis (Darth Caesar, Love)
Double A (Skooma Addict, Duke Blackstone)
cpdwane (Nictel, DaveShack)
TheLastOne36 (BSmith1068, Jarrema)

1 vote

Jarrema (Winston Hughes)
CivGeneral (landlubber)
dcmort93 (remake20)
Autolycus (tycoonist)
Love (Takhisis)
JR48fan (robbiecon)
DaveShack (Double A)
civplayah (link16)
Nightbringer. (choxorn)
link16 (civplayah)
robbiecon (JR48fan)

Rodents of Typical Size

Kennigit

Not Voting

SS-18 ICBM, Verarde, TheLastOne36

Chapter 1 -- Midday

I know what you're thinking now. I promised you an adventurous adventure, and so far all you've gotten has been unadventurous blah. I refuse to apologize, because now the real adventure starts.

Enter the scene: A small band of travelers has recently just stopped for lunch. After a morning of nonstop traveling and bickering ever since the group left from Florin, everyone is eager to sit down, relax, and have a hot meal.

Westley: "Ah, lunch. The most important meal of the day, if you don't count breakfast or dinner."

At this, Inigo Montoya paused for a moment, as if he was about to say something. Instead, he just turned back to putting together his master sandwich.

Fezzik: "When it comes to eating, I'm always the winner."

Vizzini: "You don't say! Who would've thought it? The huge, fat giant eats a lot! Next thing you know, Russians will be drinking vodka and Lindsay Lohan will start drinking and driving!"

Inigo: "Vizzini -- why are you always so rude? Fezzik's one of the nicest people I know."

Vizzini: "Oh don't go lecturing me, you slobbering drunk! Who do you think you are, my mother? I will do very much as I please, no matter how complex or incomprehensible it may seem to your simple brain. Now, where did I put that cocaine?"

Vizzini turns his attention to his bags and starts to rifle through them. Everyone else enjoys the temporary peace and quiet for a few minutes, eating their sandwiches. After a few minutes, Vizzini gets up with a quiet "Aha, there it is!" and walks off towards the woods to the side. A horse is seen trotting towards the group. Westley finishes the last bite of his sandwich, pushes himself up from the rock he was sitting on, and starts to walk toward the horse, brushing the dust off of his clothes the whole way.

Westley: "Buttercup, my love! That was quick! You couldn't have left more than 15 minutes ago!"

Buttercup: "Oh please, love. This horse travels at the Speed of Plot, you would be amazed at how fast it go."

At this, grandpa looks up.

Grandpa: "Hey, I can travel that fast too! Just did it earlier this morning, before the fourth wall was broken."

Grandpa's comments are ignored. Buttercup comes into the main area where all the others are gathered. Vizzini has just gotten back, a little jittery.

Buttercup: "Anyway, there are more important things to discuss than the speed of my steed. The good news first - the man we arranged to bring us across the lake is there, and he's ready. We can camp near the lake tonight, then travel across tomorrow."

A man lying on his back on the ground speaks up.

Ryan: "And what's the bad news?"

Buttercup: "It's not necessarily bad, more like interesting. You see, the man was there, and he was ready. However, he had two ships instead of just one. We're going to have to split up tomorrow when we cross the lake."

(OOC: PM me a list of 15 players you would like to share a boat with tomorrow, in order from who you most want to be on the same boat with to least. This are due by the end of the Night, and not required. If you don't send me anything, I'll randomly assign you to a boat.)

Buttercup then turned to Westley, and in a much quieter voice whispered to him.

Buttercup: "Did you make me a sandwich like I asked? I'm famished."

Westley gives Buttercup the sandwich and smiles.

Westley: "I even made it with a fresh side of irony."

Purple is my color - don't use it. No private communication of any kind! No editing posts save for grammar ninja edits! No posting or sending any PMs!

It is still Chapter 1 - Day! The deadline for voting is in roughly 24 hours (5 PM CST 1/20/11)!

Alive [29/29]

Darth Caesar
Takhisis
CivGeneral
SS-18 ICBM
choxorn
civplayah
Skooma Addict
Nightbringer.
dcmort93
Double A
link16
landlubber
Autolycus
robbiecon
Winston Hughes
Love
JR48fan
cpdwane
Jarrema
Kennigit
Nictel
Duke Blackstone
tycoonist
wideyedwanderer
remake20
Verarde
TheLastOne36
DaveShack
BSmith1068

I just recieved an item called "Piece of the Broken Fourth Wall," but it doesn't do anything, anyone else want it?

He's supposed to be sick, he's posted somewhere else saying so anyway.

Oh. If it weren't that he still won't get lynched unless people dogpile on him, I'd unvote him :)

Well, I don't really have a solid vote, so I may as well stay as a rodent. But I'll give a FoS to wideye for le bandwagón.

Oh. If it weren't that he still won't get lynched unless people dogpile on him, I'd unvote him :)
That's assuming you aren't a quintuple-voter who can kill whoever he votes for, eh? :p

Please send it to me :) would you be grandpa?

Oh and a random boat please!

I don't mean to sound desperate, but what case is against me that I am tied for the lynch lead?

Oh right, I keep getting this game and Dr Who confused. And of course now I'm gonna get lynched.

Again I got the games confused. XP

Or which site I'm on.

Top Bottom