Large Map of Japan

JPetroski

Deity
SLeague Staff
Does anyone have a large map of Japan they'd be willing to share? I think @McMonkey (who I really hope is OK) once said that he made one for one of you (I think it was either @Patine or @tootall_2012 but I can't remember). Would you be willing to upload that?

I don't know if anything will come of it but I'm getting really nervous about all the great F4U Corsair units that have come through that don't have a home and I might be tempted to start dreaming up a way to use them, but only if there's a map out there I can use.

I can't even find a map on the scenario league wiki from a scenario. There has to be a scenario (not made by Microprose) that featured a large map of Japan, right?

I think you're referring to my partially-done "Empire of the Rising Sun" scenario. That has a Pacific Rim (the same one slated for my modern Pacific Rim scenario I have planned one day, with a few terrain adjustments) that @McMonkey had said is the map he'd seen for that whole region and I can't remember where I got it. But, alas, unfortunately I don't have a great big of just Japan. But maybe @Cassius Critzer on the Civ2 Scenario Creation (as opposed to League) subforum may have something you can edit, as he was talking about a big Sengoku Jidai era scenario for quite a while now.

Would you mind sharing the pacific rim map? We're going to end up losing half this stuff because it's all on our hard drives somewhere :)

Here's the original source map (PACIFIC THEATRE.MP) which is a lot bigger than it needs to be, and my crops of that map for "Empire of the Rising Sun" (EOTRS.MP) and for "Pacific Rim (PACIFICRIM.MP), respectively.

Attachments

• Pacific_Maps.7z
    21.7 KB · Views: 120
Thanks @Patine - also the Cassius idea worked well - he had posted a map of Japan that I'd need to modify somewhat but which should do quite well.

Top Bottom