Last Album You Bought

cgannon64

BOB DYLAN'S ROCKIN OUT!
Me? I just got:

Radiohead - Kid A
Radiohead - Amnesiac

Both are great if you're into that sort of thing - experimental, techno-ey Radiohead. Kid A and Amnesiac ARE distinctive, against what I previously thought from mp3s. When you listen to them as a whole (in headphones :D) they sound different. Its hard to say but...distinctive.

What albums did you recently pick up? What did you think of them?

Must have been Moodyman or Theo Parrish.
Warm, unexcited, jazzy black House music.

Now if anyone knows of 'em, I'm gonna buy you drink!

(Easy to say, when I'm a thousand miles away. ;) )

It's been ages. I think it was "Pickin' on The Rolling Stones: A Bluegrass Tribute". It's okay, but I don't listen to it much. Not enough fiddle.

Originally posted by Darkness
A rush of blood to the head - Coldplay
Absolutely a fantastic album!
Agreed! :goodjob:
Bought Showbizz and Origin of symmetry by Muse about a month ago, absolutely brilliant, can't wait for any new stuff by them. :cool:

Through The Past, Darkly, The Rolling Stones :cool:

Originally posted by wildWolverine
Through The Past, Darkly, The Rolling Stones :cool:

That's one I actually don't have. I do have all the songs several times over, though. :)

You better get Hot Rocks, which is only the greatest greatest hits collection ever made!

Hitomi Shimatani - GATE~scena III~
Your standard J-pop

Jyoshi Jyuuni Gakubou - Beautiful Energy
A really cool new group of 12 Chinese girls playing traditional Chinese instruments against a drum set and a little keyboard accompaniment.

:D

Paul Tilley / Walking Home Drunk Again- in the Tap and Spile, Scarborough, last week. Brilliant musician - and I used to play footie with him too ;)

Pink Floyd- The Wall. Yep, Im an old fart. The last album I d/led was Cat Stevens Greatest Hits. Yep, Im an old fart. Woops gotta go, my dentures just popped out and when I bent over to pick them up, my Depends filled up:(

Iron Maiden - Edward the Great
I will buy the new album, Dance of Death, when it's in shops here

Originally posted by thestonesfan

That's one I actually don't have. I do have all the songs several times over, though. :)

You better get Hot Rocks, which is only the greatest greatest hits collection ever made!

Unfortunately, my Rolling Stones collection is less than complete, but I do have an original copy of Sticky Fingers, complete with zipper :cool:. I only wish my turntable still worked...

edit: is "original copy" an oxymoron?

"Second Album" and "Phantasmagoria" by "Curved Air" which I bought in Bergen (Norway) :)

Very good music to relax to and better than some of the crummy mp3s of songs from those albums I had downloaded.

Top Bottom