last day of school

In ninth grade a bunch of my comrades brought the Pedophile History Teacher a strongman trophy from 1989 or something. It was hilarious.

May 25, 2006, last day of 10th grade

Well it wasn't actually at school, but it started right after school (that day was a normal, crappy day of school, we still had exams). Here's the story (it was actually the best day of the entire school year, although technically the school year had already ended).

My friend tells me a few days before the last day of school that he's gonna have a little pool party with a keg right after school the last day. He said he's gonna invite about 15-20 people.

Now that was a mistake right there, because word got out that he was gettin' a keg. Where I live, the word 'keg' literally translates into 'get into your cars with as many people as possible as fast as you can and show up at that person's house'.

So basically the party started right after school with 5 guys when we went and picked up the keg and then went with his mom to fill up the keg at Sav-A-Center (Bud Light). We get back to the house to ice it down, the guy who owns the keg has to leave and go to work, and then 2 more dudes who we know came by to check out the keg and have a couple beers out of it. I had half a bottle of Malibu and about 6 beers out of the keg while they were there, so I guess you could say I jumped the gun a bit (this was happening around 5:00 PM, the real surprise, which I'm gettin' to, happens at about 8 or 9). So we know these dudes could get a few more people to come and help us with the keg, so we tell them to bring a bunch of people and they leave for a while, sayin' they'd come back later.

Now, that leaves us with at least us 4 (one of which left for a while to smoke weed behind McDonalds), plus the 2 more who were coming back later (with friends supposedly), and then another one of my friends that was going to pick up some girl, so that makes 8 people (including me). We thought like nobody was going to come, or alot less than we thought which was like 15-20 people.

So anyway, my friend shows up with the girl (I'm pretty damn drunk at this point, about 5:30 PM), and near the same time, 2 other dudes showed up, but failed to bring more girls which they were supposed to do, so this was turning into a sausage fest with one girl.

So me and the guy who brought the one girl left to meet a guy with a fake ID at Sav-A-Center to pick up some liquor and I got a 6 pack of Smirnoff Green Apple out of it. I was drunk as hell at the time so all I remember is my pack of Smirnoff.

We got back to the house, and the guy who went to smoke came back with another dude, so we are now at a total of 9 people already there. So I drank my Smirnoff, I gave one to the girl after she chased me through the house because I was bringing the six-pack with me to the bathroom for that exact reason (so no one would take any, and because I was drunk and just acting stupid). :)

So I get down stairs from pissing (carrying my six-pack, looking like an idiot I assume since his parents were there and saw me) and finish all but one bottle. Oh boy was I f'd up and that Smirnoff tasted sooooo good.

Before I knew it (things were getting 'blurrier' at this point), the 2 dudes who left earlier came back and with them was ONE OF THE HOTTEST GIRLS IN THE SCHOOL! I offer her my last Smirnoff and she takes it and I sit in this chair which is next to her chair. This next part was unexpected and *could have been* extremely embarrassing, yet for some miraculous reason no one saw me do it yet I was in plain view of everyone (or at least I think no one saw me do it): I turned and threw up on the patio, but luckily caught myself and swallowed my pride before the throwing up became uncontrollable. I think one of the reasons no one saw me do this is because there may have been an overlapping distraction where the host got pushed into the pool with all his clothes on by the guy I went to buy liquor with.

I decided that that was enough drinking for a while ;), put down my Smirnoff, went over to the pool to wash off my hand which had throw up all over it from covering my mouth, only half aware that my friend had just been pushed into the pool, was soaked, and his cell phone was ruined. I stand up, done washing my arm off, and here he comes, like a freight train (my friend is about 300 hundred pounds and woulda started O-Line on the football team if he hadn't quit), he tackles me into the pool with all my clothes on and my cell phone in my pocket (luckily I didn't drown because I was drunk).

I was thinking "F***!!!!" as I struggled to get out of the pool. My cell phone is a $250 Motorola Razr. And now it is a cell phone no more, I had to pay $50 for a 'refurbished' phone.

So anyway I was in 'pissed off drunk' mode and was askin' my friend to take me home and stuff, but I decided not to go, but rather stick it (the party which hadn't even started yet) out.

It's now about 7:30 PM.

Now since I was so drunk and pissed, I hadn't even realized that people were just starting to flow in. Groups of 5 or 6 people (dudes and chicks) would show up every 2-3 minutes. So after about 30 minutes (I don't even know what I was doing in this time period) the 15 people get-together had turned into a 200 person keg party. I look around, and there's people smokin' weed at one corner, people throwin' cigarettes into the pool at another corner, people doin' keg stands, people in the house lookin' for condoms but coming out empty handed. Me and my friend who had the party lookin' back on it didn't even know who 75% of the people were. People that didn't even go to our school showed up!

It was awesome for about an hour when I noticed that the host was gone so I went on a drunken quest (these are always hilariously fun) to find him. So many people were showing up at his house, people he didn't even know, so him and his mom were out in front telling people to go away as they showed up.

I was havin' drunken conversations with people tryin' to get in who I knew and tryin' to get my friend to let people in, and then after about 10 minutes something weird happened. Everyone started leaving, and I mean everyone. Apparently some girl showed up at home drunk (my friend who bought the liquor had driven her) and supposedly the cops were called by here parents. After about 10 minutes the party was over, and everyone was gone. Me and my friend went into the back yard where the party was going on and everyone had left except for me, him, this guy Alonzo who was too drunk to drive home, and the guy who we got the keg from, and the guy who we picked the keg up from his house. This was at about 10:45. The party lasted for only about 1 hour, yet it was the best party of the year! I was literally the first one there and the last one to leave (because I was the only one who slept over at his house).

So the moral of the story? If you want alot of people to come to your house (no matter who you are), tell as many people as possible that you are getting a keg, and if you don't want the party to end early, don't let your friends drive home drunk girls!

Our last day of school was a formal affair :(. Started of with barbecue breakfast followed by an awards ceremony (best bit of the day). Then we had to wait an hour before entering a leaver's service :twitch:. This was followed by a buffet lunch for us and our parents (in which everyone just wanted to get away).

The evening was less dire. We were drinking from about 1:30 to 6:30 when we had a meal at an Italian. Followed by more drinking at a pub in which all my freinds seemed to be (even ones that dind't go to our school). Shame I had to leave early (I had my mum's wedding the next day, wearing <--- that kilt)

my last day was rather enjoyable. it was quite funny seeing everyone try to come up with excuses for not being able to return their textbooks which was collectively burnt in a "end of school" daze a few nights previous.

although the best was probably two guys who released crickets into the library, that was damn funny

Ah man... we were banned from having a muck up day. A few years back some of the leavers grafittied anagrams of our deputy head on the walls of the main classroom block, and its been banned ever since. A shiny penny :commerce: to whoever can geuss the two anagrams (his name is Simon Price).

We tied pottasium flash grenades to the doors in twelth grade(never caught), in ninth we put massive ammounts of no crossing tape all around the chools entrances(caught) and in tenth we arragned the trashcans in a pyramid and spraypainted go team go on them(caught)

Some allies and I made this prank up to annoy a librarian. (If you dislike him/her then it goes excellent)

Have three friends walk into the library and sit down. All of you are wearing gladiator costumes. Then you walk in and proclaim "I'm Spartacus!"

Then, one of you friends will step up and yell: "I'm Spartacus!"

Then the rest of your friends jump in and each yell "I'm Spartacus!" And then you take out your gladiator swords and whack each other to a pulp and walk out of the library.

AlCosta15 said:
Ha! We got out a month ago:p , and I live near you.

Ha! I got out 18 years ago:p:lol:

On my last day my friend set off a red smoke bomb in a toilet and it filled the sixth form building which then had to be evacuated. It was quite funny!:lol: And thankfully the teachers didn't mind too much!

Thing was he didn't even expect it to give out much smoke!

My last day was an exam. Religion, to be precise. I came in at 11:00 because I didn't have a morning exam. Played soccer on the field for half an hour, took the exam, got out. Then I went home and played video games with my friend.

We got out three weeks ago.

I didn't do anything exciting on the last day. I just was happy that I survived freshman year.

Jesus, my high school class got out in Early May, like the first week when I was a high schooler in 2005.

cody_the_genius said:
We got out three weeks ago.

I didn't do anything exciting on the last day. I just was happy that I survived freshman year.

Wow, you certainly are a genious to be thirteen and in High School, am I right?

Tycoon101 said:
Wow, you certainly are a genious to be thirteen and in High School, am I right?

Seriously, I'm 2 years older than you and I'm in the same year as you.

AlCosta15 said:
Seriously, I'm 2 years older than you and I'm in the same year as you.

Craziness... Absolute craziness... Well, if you don't win the National Spelling Bee, Cody, I'll be very disappointed.

Tycoon101 said:
Craziness... Absolute craziness... Well, if you don't win the National Spelling Bee, Cody, I'll be very disappointed.

Nope, but I got 2nd place in the City Bee. ;)

I'm one of the younger ones in my class because I didn't take 7th grade.

Top Bottom