Latest version

It is the most current, yes. I may try to pull together a mostly-final revision to the XML. There are just a few things that I think are missing.

How to get latest version ? This installer always telling me that there is issue with previous installation and after files are downloaded game i see its not updated...

"How to get latest version ? This installer always telling me that there is issue with previous installation and after files are downloaded game i see its not updated..."
I also have infinity loop with updating mod via launcher. :(

Got the same issues as the above comments, the launcher starts off with an error, rechecks the AND files, then quits. Fortunately it's possible to launch AND via the vanilla BtS menu: choosing the mod via load a mod will restart the game to the main AND menu, and I've played one map to confirm this works.

However, I'm interested in a modmod (AND Mega Pack) which needs modules activated via the launcher to work. Can't do this when the launcher doesn't work, sadly.

Got the same issues as the above comments, the launcher starts off with an error, rechecks the AND files, then quits. Fortunately it's possible to launch AND via the vanilla BtS menu: choosing the mod via load a mod will restart the game to the main AND menu, and I've played one map to confirm this works.

However, I'm interested in a modmod (AND Mega Pack) which needs modules activated via the launcher to work. Can't do this when the launcher doesn't work, sadly.

It should be possible to manually activate modules by editing the XML files. If the module files have been downloaded and are in the correct folder, then finding the appropriate MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml file and setting the bLoad flag to 1 activates the module.

Top Bottom