LC's Deity LP #1(China, Standard, Pangaea)

Amazing LP. Just made an account to say it. I'm still on episode 8, but I am really looking forward to how this one ends and when the next LP starts.

Thanks man! Wow these are hardcore. I learned a ton just from the first 4 parts of China (one of my favorite civs, really happy to see them being used on deity)

What software did you use to record these?
Fraps (he said it himself in the videos a bunch of times) :)

Yeah, I still need to see if I can try to get Bandicam to work though(there was a discussion on the previous page about that). My only problem was it screwed my audio quality to hell, and it may be something not liking my USB headset again. It's not a huge issue anymore but it would be a big time saver.

Going to start part 1 now. Looking forward to learning a few tips to help me be a bit more dominant on immortal. I don't think I will ever have the patience to deal with diety!

Excellent playing here.

It's nice to see someone post a deity series where the AI plays as psychotic as mine usually does.

I am new to this site but not new to CIV. Do you have any recommendations for sources of information on deity play that is not watered down forum spam? I win about 25% of my deity games and the main problem I have is runaway bots on the other side of the map.

Top Bottom