Le Déluge

Uh is this for real

Denmark-Norway declares war on war.

Stop.

From Prussia
To the German Princes and Bishops

Please do not spill the blood of your people in this brother's war, brought about by the ambition of a mad Radical. Instead, we urge you to boycott the Habsburg imperial overreach via tax and conscription evasion. The Emperor is not truly after Prussia; the Emperor is after German princes, bishops, and their glorious Old Freedoms. Prussia merely stands on his way.

From Prussia
To Great Britain

We are confident that London realizes that support (direct or indirect) of Imperial opportunism could be seen in a rather negative light in Paris and Madrid. We are equally confident that London realizes that the Mad Habsburg wages this war for the right to increase taxation on the imperial subjects, one of which is the King of Hannover, who happens to also be the King of Great Britain.

Honestly between time constraints, updates getting larger than I had anticipated (and becoming just more difficult to finish as a result) and a general feeling that I should be focusing on other things, I am going to call it quits on this game. I apologize to the people who did put a good amount of time into this, but I just genuinely don't really feel joy from this hobby anymore, both as a player or a moderator.

We thank-you for the time and effort. Moderating is very time-consuming and can sometimes (but not always) feel thankless.

Amen. This was a cool game.

Sadness! We will live forever in the unknown.

Top Bottom