2. Sardinia
3. Sweden

Guess I'll give up.

Last edited:
Hoping for stats to be done by the end of the week

1) Burgundy
2) Portugal
3) Sweden

4 - France? I want France the most, but I don't know if I'm able to commit to such a heavy state with RL going on.

Welcome back Reus :)

I'm hoping to get stats out Friday/Saturday; I intend to give some time for edits, then select the four great powers; after, I will give a small amount of time for further edits and make final decisions from there.

1. Great Britain
2. Spain
3. Sweden
4. Sardinia

Stats are now posted on the front page. Please take the time to review them and make any changes to your sign-ups if needed. I intend to confirm great powers soon and the rest of the nations shortly thereafter.

Player Roster. I anticipate a few new nations emerging and would happily encourage players to join in for some exciting rebellions

Apologies if I was not able to accommodate you or your first choice

Great Powers
France-Crezth
Great Britain-Seon
Holy Roman Empire-Shadowbound
Russia-Immaculate

Regional Powers
Prussia-Ahigin
Poland-Lithuania-JohannaK
Dutch Republic-Reus
Spain-J.K. Stockholme
Ottoman Empire-jackelgull

Minor Powers
Sweden-Robert Can't
Burgundy-tobiisagoodboy
Sardinia-Marcher Jovian
Naples-Brougal
Venice-Kyzarc Fotjage
Genoa-Grandkhan
Denmark-Norway-Lord Aragon
Papal States-Ninjacow
Portugal-Thomas.Berebug

Last edited:
As the game can now officially start and plans can be made, I have a few important notes.

1. All the diplomacy you do is hot air without DP to back it up. Trade agreements, alliances, treaties of non-aggression all require DP to take effect. Secret arrangements (If Country A attacks Country B, Country C will attack A) will be difficult to follow through on and will lead to instability if you attempt to. Keep that in mind.

2. DP can be used internally, not just externally. A noble out of line? Heretics causing trouble? Well if you want to put a softer touch on your approach, use DP. Depending on how you approach the situation, you may defuse a crisis without firing a shot

3. Negative modifiers are not always a bad thing. Your countries are built upon careful compromises and the modifiers are there to reflect what some of those compromises are. Sometimes it's not spelled out in black and white, but a negative modifier in one area may be allowing a positive modifier in another area. Make reforms at your own risk.

4. Wikipedia is your friend.

5. Disbanding your military has consequences.

6. Sometimes politically, the best thing to do is keep the status quo

Last edited:
Deadline for orders is Friday, September 13th at 8 PM CST for the years of 1790 to 1792

War Declarations are due by Wednesday, September 11th at 8 PM CST

Treaty of Avignon

1. France will come to the aid of the Papal States in cases where the Papal States are attacked by a third party upon the request of the Papal States, and vice versa.
2. This is a purely defensive alliance, neither party will be obligated to join in any offensive wars conducted by the other party.

Signed, Pope Pius VI

Last edited:
King Louis XVI, His Majesty etc., signs and furthermore observes that the Pope’s sovereignty shall be protected by the French crown, and no undermining or usurpation of that sovereignty will be tolerated.

The Kings of Prussia and Poland, here assembled, reaffirm their bond, as signed in the Pact of Warsaw, and their commitment to peace and mutual defense.

The Kings of Prussia and Poland, here assembled, reaffirm their bond, as signed in the Pact of Warsaw, and their commitment to peace and mutual defense.
Confirmed by the Prussian Minister of Foreign Affairs Ewald Friedrich, Graf von Hertzberg

24 hour deadline for war declarations, 72 hours for all orders :)

We are confirmed for no wars for turn one. Please be sure to get in orders by Friday, 8 PM CST

Top Bottom