leader background

luca 83

Prince
what do you think if the background of the leader (I REMOVE THE LEDER) changes the background according to the government as in the first civ? . as a matter of consistency and historicity

Leaders shouldn't have background. They should all be seated around a table in a 3D environment, make their clothing change by government and/or era or religion though :)

Leaders shouldn't have background. They should all be seated around a table in a 3D environment, make their clothing change by government and/or era or religion though :)
at least change leader! I would only make a government that varies according to the times and ideology, but a leader cannot always be the same, under communism one thing and be represented by peter the great another by stalin!

the speeches of the leaders (in my opinion civilizations should be more nuanced in a similar way to humankind) and their actions should change according to the ideology , theocratic, communist, democratic, fascist , etc.

I think will be hard to have a lot of backgrounds for each leader/ per each era. I think the way as it is, one background for leader, is already enought to this game.

Top Bottom