Leader choice

Which leader shall be the face of CivFanatics?

• Asoka (Spi, Org)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gandhi (Spi, Phi)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I see some really strong possible choices not present :) Mehmed, Sury and Zara.
(Sorry, not meant to rain on your poll)

edit; Ah, Mehmed is taken already :( ...

I'm gonna hold off on voting until RB picks. If they pick Rome for their civ and we pick Spiritual, then they may wish to "justify" their opinion on CSM with a few Praetorians.

Who should I write down that you voted for? Any of those three, or one of the five options?

And I never heard much about Suryavarman, and nothing about Zara Yaqob.

You might have right. I dont know if I mentioned them in-here or chatting some way. I am not decided yet for whom I want to vote.

I'm gonna hold off on voting until RB picks. If they pick Rome for their civ and we pick Spiritual, then they may wish to "justify" their opinion on CSM with a few Praetorians.

We dont know if RB will at all spawn near us. Also we should not plan our whole strategy based on 1 team possible course of action. Not to mention Praetorians are nothing special if not AGG.

My thinking is that we must not bet on 1 or 2 strategies, but choose a leader, which traits will give all-overall strong play and possibility we to be able to react adequately no matter what happens to come our way.

Sorry talonschild, if possible, I'd like to change my vote to Mansa. Thanks!

Not trying to say votes shouldn't be changed. Just that only 6 have voted apparently, out of 18-odd team members. This is hard to decide, with so many diverse opinions in the other thread and so much good reasoning provided.

I think me and metraninja would agree about surry.so he should be in poll,how someone can pick without beeing there?

This poll was made up before I'd heard anyone speak up for Suryavarman or Zara Yaqob. If you know how to edit it, please share. Otherwise, I'll take down the following tally
Mansa 4
Huayna 3
suryavarman 1

I'll refrain from assigning 2metra an opinion until I hear from him.

Since I am not as experienced in multiplayer as many others in this thread I'm deliberately sitting this one out. I trust my team mates experience on this issue more than mine :)

Top Bottom