Leader memories

C++ seems straight forward. It is just some read functions and modification to the text function. If others want this, I will merge it into the .dll.

Yeah, this seems like a fairly easy merge in the c++, was already testing that part
Actually I wanted to try my hands on compiling the dll with a not too complicated task like this
It may be still too hard though, never experienced with dll compilation it before...

Yeah, this seems like a fairly easy merge in the c++, was already testing that part
Actually I wanted to try my hands on compiling the dll with a not too complicated task like this
It may be still too hard though, never experienced with dll compilation it before...

Can you compile the unchanged .dll? If you can compile the RFCE dll, then all that you need to make the changes is knowledge of C++.

Can you compile the unchanged .dll? If you can compile the RFCE dll, then all that you need to make the changes is knowledge of C++.

I think the C++ is fine, I already made those changes
The question is if I manage to successfully compile the RFCE dll
As I said, I never experienced in this before
Will try to do it based on this guide: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=405444
AFAIK, that's the best one around the CFC site

RFCE also has an instruction file in the CvGameCoreDLL folder.

Thx, I already found that
I'm sure I will have a lot of questions nevertheless, will PM you if I'm stuck anywhere

Top Bottom