Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

G-Force Junkie

Old Vulcan Guy
Instead of 1 slot for name, have a first, middle, and last name for the leadername. For example, the Roman leader would go like
Title: First Consul
Last: Caesar
First: Julius
Middle: Gaius

In a Vietnam scenario, America's could go like
Title: President
Last: Nixon
First: Richard
Middle: M.

In diplomacy, gracious nations would address you by first name, when they are polite or cautious, they address you as <title><last name>, when they are annoyed they address you as <Mr/Ms><last name> or just by last name, and when they are furious they address you by last name or <title><last name>.

What do you think of this?

edit : to not include a name detail, all you would have to do is leave the space blank.

y not give each civilization a list of leaders like have for France
Joan of Arc
Napoleon
Louis (something)

PolishAssassin,
Louis XIV was the choice for Civ2. That's how I got my name (I picked France, and added an "X" to the name).

The problem with doing something like this is the artwork required (twice the amount, maybe more).

CadetEmperor, Ceasar's name was Gaius Julius Ceasar (He was Ceasar, from the house of Julii).

I raised the point to one of the game producers and they said it takes a month for a designer to produce one leaderhead! So it is extremely unlikely that they would provide this is conquests! Like the first idea though.

iff this is about multiple leaders for one Civ again, drop it. We had this argument with that topic about male+female leader per civ

some Civ's have had more leaders then others

Top Bottom