Leader name in replay

Chef

Chieftain
After I finished my game, I noticed that the name of my leader in the replay was the name of my computer. I found this a bit strange since I expected the name to be whatever name was used when the game was generated.

I did an experiment after and I figured out that happens when you double-click on the save game file to start the game instead of launching civ4 and then loading the save game through the menu.

Anyway, I just hope no one thinks I'm trying to hack the save game file that I submitted or anything because I don't have Caesar as my leader's name. :)

Chef said:
After I finished my game, I noticed that the name of my leader in the replay was the name of my computer. I found this a bit strange since I expected the name to be whatever name was used when the game was generated.

I did an experiment after and I figured out that happens when you double-click on the save game file to start the game instead of launching civ4 and then loading the save game through the menu.

Anyway, I just hope no one thinks I'm trying to hack the save game file that I submitted or anything because I don't have Caesar as my leader's name. :)
No - we're aware of that issue - its not a problem. :)

Top Bottom