Don’t underestimate who I am.
- Apr 10, 2014
- Near the Greatest Snow on Earth
Establish new dynasties with the Rulers of China Pack*. This is the third of six packs included in the Civilization VI: Leader Pass**.
Version 220.127.116.11 Size = 1.18 GB
Hotfix on 1/24. No change to version number. Size = 1.34 MB
Yongle (China)When Zhu Di, prince of Yan, ascended to the throne, he took the reign name Yongle. As emperor, he didn't overindulge in luxuries, but sought and received tributes from dozens of other countries.
Likes Civilizations with positive income per turn, dislikes civilizations with negative income per turn.
NEW ABILITY: LIJIA
- All Cities receive projects where they can convert 50% of their Production into Food, Faith, or 100% if it is Gold.
- Cities with 10 or more Population receive +2 Gold, +1 Science, and +1 Culture per turn for each Population in the city (requires Rise and Fall or Gathering Storm DLC pack).
Wu Zetian (China)The only woman ever to sit on China's throne, Wu Zetian shifted the focus of power away from powerful families in favor of a more centralized bureaucracy and, by opening administrative examinations to all, moved Chinese politics towards a more meritocratic system. As the empress regnant, she relied on her secret police to eliminate any perceived rivals, and she's no more tolerant of competition in-game.
AGENDA: COURT INTRIGUE
Likes civilizations who pose no threat. Dislikes civilizations with strong militaries or ones with nearby cities.
NEW ABILITY: MANUAL OF ENTRAPMENT
- All offensive Spies operate at 1 level higher.
- Whenever an offensive spy mission is successful, you also gain 25% of the Culture and Science that the targeted city earned that turn.
- Receive a free spy after discovering Defensive Tactics.
Qin Shi Huang the Unifier (China)While he didn't personally lead troops, Qin Shi Huang is remembered as a warlord who unified China, even going so far as to standardize weights and measures, make Chinese writing uniform, and issue a new Imperial currency. He's also remembered for the creation of what we now know as the Terracotta Army, which was constructed to protect him in the afterlife.
Wants all the Barbarians following his side. Does not like civilizations that destroy Barbarian Outposts.
NEW ABILITY: THIRTY- SIX STRATAGEMS
- Melee units receive the Converts Barbarian Action. This action transforms Barbarian units into your units.
*Base game and Leader Pass required to access Rulers of China content. **Base game required to access all Civilization VI: Leader Pass content and additional DLC packs required to access certain leaders and content included in the Leader Pass. Leader Pass is only available on Steam, Epic, Mac App Store, and iOS, and is already included as part of the Civilization VI Anthology Edition. See https://civilization.com/news/entries/new-leaders-coming-to-civilization-vi/ for more info.
JANUARY 19, 2023 UPDATE NOTESThere weren't any patch notes included with this update, however a couple of issues seemed to have been fixed based on reports.
- Code from Infixo's Real Fixes: Luxuries mod included in KublaiKhan_Vietnam_Monopolies_MODE.xml file, in addition to some additional value changes. Should correct an issue where the AI is not properly improving luxuries in the Monopolies Game Mode. Link #1 & Link #2
- Again, it appears that code from Infixo was added to address an issue where Tokugawa's penalty & Portugal's bonus on international trade route yields was not being properly calculated. Link
- Other minor text corrections.