[LP] Leader Pass Pack 3: Rulers of China Leaked Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wish for Napoleon either. Mainly, because he backstabbed me too many times in Civ V and it also annoyed me that beautiful cultural and scientific France got relegated to a dom civ. Maybe I'd be okay with him now that we have a very cultural France? Maybe.

Elizabeth's intro mentions intrigues and naval power, so I was hoping for both.
I’d love for them to tie the naval and colonial flavours together by some sort of system where their boats can found cities

I’d say they would have to balance it in some way but that’s not really been a priority for Civ VI in its twilight years 😂

Well since Wu doesn't have any direct bonuses to counter spying, maybe Elizabeth could?
The only other thing I can think of is you can get more diplomatic visibility if you have naval units in another civs territory. :dunno:
Is it naive of me to hope for cultural England under Elizabeth?

Is it naive of me to hope for cultural England under Elizabeth?
No. She'll probably be spreading English culture through her navy, as in making every coastal city she sees be English. :mischief:

angry Dido noises :p
Or inland cities with a harbor district built. :p
I expect her agenda to be the opposite of Harald regardless. Hates civs with a larger navy than her, and will try to build a bigger navy to destroy it.
Yeah England ( and later UK) is well known for its big soft-power. It is odd we haven't had cultural England in civ franchise yet.
I'd say this iteration is the closest we've got with the British Museum (pre GS) and Eleanor. But it's still primarily domination.

Or inland cities with a harbor district built. :p
I expect her agenda to be the opposite of Harald regardless. Hates civs with a larger navy than her, and will try to build a bigger navy to destroy it.

I'd say this iteration is the closest we've got with the British Museum (pre GS) and Eleanor. But it's still primarily domination.
Yeah I feel English Empire is done to death...

Soon to be included in late game Civ VI- Diplomatic demand to return a culture's great works/artifacrs, causing grievances and/or diplomatic penalities if denied

My question is: will UniQin's ability apply to naval melee units? Because expending a galley to nab some of the million Quadriremes that early barb camps pump out would be excellent (for the way I like to play, anyway.)

My question is: will UniQin's ability apply to naval melee units? Because expending a galley to nab some of the million Quadriremes that early barb camps pump out would be excellent (for the way I like to play, anyway.)
I took it to be only the melee promotion line units, Warriors -> Mech. Inf. However, you could probably still expend one to catch an adjacent Quad.

*Harald nods in approval*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom