[LP] Leader Pass Pack 4: Rulers of the Sahara (Feb. 2023) - Patch Notes Discussion

Laurana Kanan

Don’t underestimate who I am.

Revisit the cradle of humanity with the Rulers of Sahara Pack*. This is the fourth of six packs included in the Civilization VI: Leader Pass**.

Version 1.0.12.37 Size = 1.07 GB

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RAMSES (EGYPT)

After assuming the throne in his mid 20s, Ramses went on to become one of the greatest and most powerful pharaohs of the Egyptian Empire. He's remembered not only for his military campaigns, but also for ambitious building projects like the temples at Abu Simbel and Ramsseum.

AGENDA: MA'AT

Clears all features and improves all possible tiles. Likes civilizations with a high percentage of improved tiles. Dislikes civilizations with low percentage of improved tiles or that found National Parks.

NEW ABILITY: ABU SIMBEL
  • Gain Culture equal to 15% of the construction cost when finishing Buildings and 30% when completing Wonders.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

PTOLEMAIC CLEOPATRA (EGYPT)

In the early days of Cleopatra's reign, even before the conflict with her brother Ptolemy XIII, she had to deal with a number of pressing issues including debts to the Roman Republic and a drought-induced famine. Concerned that her subjects in Alexandria wouldn't have enough to eat and that this could lead to unrest, Cleopatra opened granaries to the public and decreed that crops could no longer be traded away from the capital.

AGENDA: BASILIKE GE

Tries to build up Food, and likes civilizations that also focus on Food.

NEW ABILITY: ARRIVAL OF HAPI
  • Resources along floodplains receive +1 food and +1 culture.
  • +1 appeal on floodplains instead of standard -1.

KING SUNDIATA KEITA (MALI) ***

Known as the Lion of Mali, Sundiata Keita grew up being unable to walk; when his father died, he and his mother were exiled to the kingdom of Mema. After proving himself able to hunt and fight there, he returned home to Mali to defeat the sorcerer-king Soumaoro Kante, inspiring generations of poets to tell his story in the historical epic Sunjata.

AGENDA: LION OF MALI

Wants to be the civilization with the most Tourism, dislikes those who compete in Tourism.

NEW ABILITY: SOGOLON
  • It costs 20% less gold to Recruit Great People and the Market gains 2 Great Writing slots.
  • Great Works of Writing receive +4 Gold and +2 Production.

*Base game and Leader Pass required to access Rulers of Sahara content.

**Base game required to access all Civilization VI: Leader Pass content and additional DLC packs required to access certain leaders and content included in the Leader Pass. Leader Pass is only available on Steam, Epic, Mac App Store, and iOS, and is already included as part of the Civilization VI Anthology Edition. See https://civilization.com/news/entries/new-leaders-coming-to-civilization-vi/ for more info.

***Requires Gathering Storm expansion to play.

FEBRUARY 16, 2023 UPDATE NOTES

There weren't any patch notes included with this update.

Last edited:
Everyone should be getting a 1.07 GB download now.
i think i got a 1.7 GB update, not 1.07 GB. not sure if im reading it right tho
filesize.png

ive gotten three crashes in a row, first two took til i could mouse over egyptian cleopatra in the create game menu, third was near instant. but also i forgot to disable mods in advance so maybe thats why?

ugh why didnt i disable my mods in advance. i cant even get to the screen to disable them before the game crashes. tried reverting to a modset with less mods but now w/o the quick startup one i cant get past the little disclaimer thingy before a crash.

ugh why didnt i disable my mods in advance. i cant even get to the screen to disable them before the game crashes. tried reverting to a modset with less mods but now w/o the quick startup one i cant get past the little disclaimer thingy before a crash.
Are you crashing on the mod? Whenever you change mods, disable them all, then exit, then re-enter

Certain mods don't refresh when disabled on the FrontEnd/Game Setup side of things (like Ynaemp)

Top Bottom