[LP] Leader Pass Pack 4: Rulers of the Sahara Revealed (Coming Feb. 16th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird. That's a Sunday. The pic says 16th, though, so 26th is probably a typo
Yeah, that's what I meant by "Oof". Definitely, has to be a typo - a 2 instead of a 1. 😆
And here's the corrected Tweet
Yep, already updated the OP.

Did Ramesses II really had blue eyes? His face reminds me of a more modern Egyptian leader (Hosni Mubarak)....And he's fairer than Cleopatra! I know Ramesses II apparently had red hair though. I was hoping they modeled his face more on the various reconstructions of his mummy's face.
That's all I will say about his game appearance. I'm sure some people out there will take issue with his Civ 6 depiction.

...Why does Cleopatra look like Xena Warrior Princess? :p Something looks off about Ramesses.

Did Ramesses II really had blue eyes? His face reminds me of a more modern Egyptian leader (Hosni Mubarak)....And he's fairer than Cleopatra! I know Ramesses II apparently had red hair though. I was hoping they modeled his face more on the various reconstructions of his mummy's face.
That's all I will say about his game appearance. I'm sure some people out there will take issue with his Civ 6 depiction.
There's no way to divine eye color from a mummified body over 3000 years old. However, Egyptian art frequently depicts Egyptians with blue and green eyes.

He also doesn't look fairer than Cleopatra to me - just a different, more olive skin tone.

Me seeing the the thread/Me seeing the Cleopatra design

What a horrid look tbh. And why is Rameses white and blonde? He looks like Imhotep from The Mummy

Ramses II giving me this kind of vibe:

E8ybNlsXsAgMn6Z.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe I'm used to seeing desiccated mummy Ramses, but he looks really robust. That's my only complaint.
I'm okay with showing him buff. He was probably fat IRL, but his monuments continued to show him as an athletic 20-something into his nineties. What I'm more confused about is why he the man who probably has more monuments than anyone else in history doesn't look like those monuments.

There's no way to divine eye color from a mummified body over 3000 years old.
There is, actually. From running his genome, Ramesses was a redhead; having light eyes is not terribly improbable. See also blue-eyed Coptic actor Rami Malek.

Can't say I'm a fan of Cleopatra's hair but hair in generally seems to be a really weak point in the character designs for the game so. . . eh, whatever. Everything else looks great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom