[LP] Leader Pass Pack 5: Great Builders Revealed (Coming Mar. 15th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle Pursuit

Per Scribendum, Volo

Coming March 15th (a Wednesday)

FqtnV3CXoAg9DEB.jpeg

Moderator Action: The fith leader package for the Civilization 6 Leader Pass has been announced: The Great Builders. This leader pack will feature Theodora of Byzantium, Ludwig II of Germany and Sejong of Korea. The release is scheduled for March 15.

Last edited by a moderator:
For whatever reason, those models look kind of off to me. Also, according to the fine print, it looks like the last pack might come out this month as well.

I wish I could post the Ra'Jah O'hara confessional bit : "I'm not gagging."

Theodora and Ludwig look.. very plasteliny, and Sejong looks like a res-kinned Yongle.

Wut.

Hope they have some of the best gameplay of the pack because.. yeesh.

I really like that they included The Hagia Sophia and Neuschwanstein in Theodora and Ludwig’s background, with both being called great builders. I’m not sure what’s going on in Sejong’s art.

Is this the first leader pass dlc that doesn’t have the iOS, PC/Mac only disclaimer? Do we think that means they may have solved their console problems?

I agree with TheMarshmallowBear, they all look kinda off.
I really like that they included The Hagia Sophia and Neuschwanstein in Theodora and Ludwig’s background, with both being called great builders. I’m not sure what’s going on in Sejong’s art.
My first guess was that it's the inside of a classroom, but I'm not sure what's going on either

I would guess it's a throne room of some sort. You can see paper windows and there appear to be shades or something like paper tapestries suspended from the ceiling

I wish I could post the Ra'Jah O'hara confessional bit : "I'm not gagging."

Theodora and Ludwig look.. very plasteliny, and Sejong looks like a res-kinned Yongle.

Wut.

Hope they have some of the best gameplay of the pack because.. yeesh.
Seyongle? That really does look almost identical. They'd win a makeover challenge on family resemblance at least.

I don't mind the others as much... Their backgrounds look good.

Might be in the minority here but I actually think they look really great! Sejong and Ludwig especially. Probably some of my favorites of the whole leader pass. Very excited about their abilities. Hoping for a special castle improvement for Ludwig that you can only build on mountains.

Ludwig definitely looks the best. Sejong basically is Yongle, but with his clothes from Civ 5. :lol:
Theodora is okay, but nothing spectacular. I do hope their gameplay and abilities make up for the way they look.

Didn't realise they were including an alternate persona for Yongle in this batch.

For what it’s worth, Yongle has a much fuller beard, Sejong is rocking the separated ‘stache and chin with magnificent point and does not have sideburns. Yongle also seems to have a narrower nose and a larger forehead. Both lived and ruled at the same time in the same region of the world, so it makes sense that they have similar attire.

For what it’s worth, Yongle has a much fuller beard, Sejong is rocking the separated ‘stache and chin with magnificent point and does not have sideburns. Yongle also seems to have a narrower nose and a larger forehead. Both lived and ruled at the same time in the same region of the world, so it makes sense that they have similar attire.
They definitely changed their features (they've never done a simple wholesale copy and paste of another leader), but it looks really obvious that it's based off the same model. And rightfully or not, their similar attire only further invites the comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom