[LP] Leader Pass Pack 6: Rulers of England (Mar. 2023) - Patch Notes Discussion

You're the one who is overly optimistic considering the track history. He's right to be worried.
I am willing to bet my laptop that at the end of this year we will STILL have this bug and only one modder would have found the fix.

@pokiehl Would the asset limit bug affect audio files?
Never say never, but the common understanding of the asset bug is that it's limited to graphical assets. I'm no programmer but I imagine the audio engine is separate from the graphical engine.

I haven't really played since the last pack came out--just to test whether Elizabeth was bugged or not. But from what I'm reading here, this audio thing is seeming like a legitimate bug unrelated to mods/assets.

Hopefully not. I think a final patch is more likely sooner than later this time around, since there's the new game around the corner and Civ 6 needs to be wrapped up.
This WAS a final patch. Now they sleep.

Moderator Action: You have been warned before about going on and on about issues, please stop. You have a valid issue but you've made your point. --NZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a follow-up on the music. Loaded the Yongle save from yesterday to continue, and yes, one track played and that was it for the music. Only ambient sounds remain. Quite a bummer.

re: Steam achievements not unlocking for Morbius.
The amazing thing about this bug is that the exact same bug happened with the other two DLC. I did all of the Deadpool and Venom achievements, but they didn't unlock. They eventually fixed the Deadpool ones, but I'm not replaying the game to get them. I don't know if they ever fixed the Venom achievements since I haven't been playing lately and, again, I'm not going to replay everything to get them.

So neither Age of Steam Victoria nor Elizabeth get the Red Coat unit?
Why would they as it's a specific part of original Victoria's Leader Ability?

Redcotas.png

Also experiencing the music bug, really takes the life out of the game :/

tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if they release a new patch with hotfixes till 13rd April stream...
I am sure we’ll hear from them on April 1st. :mischief:
Nothing to do with bug fixes though.

Why would they as it's a specific part of original Victoria's Leader Ability?

View attachment 658414
They could have given the new persona the Redcoat as well same with the Suleiman persona and the Janissary. In either case I don't think the niche naval raider UU should have been the civ UU. Janissary and Redcoat are far more iconic to those civs than the naval raider and at least gives those civs something they can always use even on a pangea or landlocked map. No way I'm playing either persona unless a kind soul mods them so they have them.

They could have given the new persona the Redcoat as well same with the Suleiman persona and the Janissary. In either case I don't think the niche naval raider UU should have been the civ UU. Janissary and Redcoat are far more iconic to those civs than the naval raider and at least gives those civs something they can always use even on a pangea or landlocked map. No way I'm playing either persona unless a kind soul mods them so they have them.
If anything, Elizabeth should have got a reworked Sea Dog as her leader UU, and then we could have got the Longbowmen as the civ UU.
Redcoats are supposed to represent the might of the British Empire, not necessarily the English Empire, so being only for the Age of Empire Victoria fits.
I was equally surprised that Alt Hadrada also doesn't have Viking Longship! 😲
I would have been even more surprised if he did. :p

Yeah like they fixed natural disaster bug immediately right? :rolleyes:
Remember this:
When was it fixed?
wait is this referring to a previous bug where only the first animation ever showed up? cos i still reliably get no natural disaster animations for sationary ones after any reload/restart, they only show up the first time i load into a game each time i launch the application

Major Elizabeth bug:

So I got my first Great Admiral (classical age) with her, and did not receive 2 trader slots. I even retired the admiral on a ship. Still, no bonus. Several turns later, there is no evidence of this bonus.

Anyone else getting this? I'm looking over everything and it really appears that the bonus is not triggering.

Edit: I just recruited Yi Sun-sin (renaissance great Admiral) and now it worked. So you have to get a renaissance great admiral apparently?

Edit: says " must be Renaissance or earlier" but earlier doesn't seem to work?

Last edited:
Ok cool the last pack is bugged? Guess I’ll wait to start a new game.

Top Bottom