Its is just me or does his introduction feel long. Like, its not actually longer than what's normal but it feels like its twice the length given the way he's talking.

Its is just me or does his introduction feel long. Like, its not actually longer than what's normal but it feels like its twice the length given the way he's talking.
Yes, it is longer than usual.

To me, his voice is not that unique, though (or to say, not in a "mad king" or "artistic" feel). But I will definitely play with him. Hopefully, he will have an interesting LA.

I still would have prefered more unique choice of colours, but he looks way better in move, If they had released only the art with the statues heads instead of the 3 face pics and revealed the models only in the spotlights we would complain way less about the pass overall, those intial tweets are misleading sometimes

Is it me, or are his mouth movements not in sync with the voice?
They aren't. Hopefully it's just a YouTube thing, and not in-game.

The reference to patron of the arts makes me wonder if he is going to get Great Musician points. He did have a private concert hall for Richard Wagner in Neuschwanstein.
If so, I can see amphitheaters, maybe wonders, granting those. He'll need early slots for music in amphitheaters too. :)

The reference to patron of the arts makes me wonder if he is going to get Great Musician points. He did have a private concert hall for Richard Wagner in Neuschwanstein.
I wouldn't put much stock in any of these references or his dialogue having anything to do with his gameplay. For example, Ramses II's quote and his dialogue had people predicting some ability based on combat or military units.

I wouldn't put much stock in any of these references or his dialogue having anything to do with his gameplay.
I'd be curious how many leaders' introductions actually relate to their abilities. I'd image its fairly low.

Last edited:
Top Bottom